New Member - NW Montana

I moved up from Alabama three years ago, definitely a big change, but I really enjoy the land access and shooting community here.
Our family moved here in 1998 and will not move!We love it here.Some winters suck but winters are not forever.
Flathead area cherrys are the best in the whole world.We get them as soon as they ripen.
Enjoy our forum

Hi, I made an account a few months ago, almost done with a 300PRC ELR build, and a 6Dasher Tikka for PRS. Located in Flathead Valley, MT, just shot my first PRS match with a borrowed gun last weekend.

Making some posts so I can message a guy to see if he's still got a lefty stock for a CZ 452 that was for sale in 2019 haha.
Greetings from the Great Falls side of the Big Sky Country. Welcome to LRH, and enjoy!

Hi, I made an account a few months ago, almost done with a 300PRC ELR build, and a 6Dasher Tikka for PRS. Located in Flathead Valley, MT, just shot my first PRS match with a borrowed gun last weekend.

Making some posts so I can message a guy to see if he's still got a lefty stock for a CZ 452 that was for sale in 2019 haha.
Welcome to the LRH Forum from GA.
MT-Great place to live. You got some nice builds going on and I am sure that you will enjoy the PRS Circuit. You can learn a lot shooting PRS.

This is the BEST Forum on LR Hunting, Reloading and GS for information and discussion.
The most important part of this Forum are the people!!! A lot of GREAT members and a wealth of information. Can't meet a better bunch of Gals and Guys!!!!
We look forward to your participation and sharing your knowledge with the group.

If we can help in any way let us Gals and Guys know.
Len & Jill

Recent Posts