new here from TN.

Welcome from middle Tennessee. Just a stones throw southwest of Nashville. Tell us what you're into....whatcha shooting, whatcha shooting it with?

Welcome from Mnts of NC. Love Tennessee...Mnt.City is our "go to" town..and Go Vols !
yes, mountain city tn. hunted that area as a kid then as an adult. white top mountain,mount rogers and taylors valley.

Welcome from middle Tennessee. Just a stones throw southwest of Nashville. Tell us what you're into....whatcha shooting, whatcha shooting it with?
i hunted from my childhood til a few years ago. bear in canada, deer, antelope and elk in several western states. deer in tn, al, sc ,nc, va. hogs in ga. love the 22-250 and larger cal in .284 mostly 7mm mag. packed in areas of wy. for elk north of dubois. love that country and the mtns in east tn around mountain city. recently discovered cooper rifles. ground hogs is my fun for long range. hunting tapered off with a very bad encounter with wy game wardens who just knew i was guilty of something. i was not guilty. no charges or convictions but it sure dampened my spirit to see how much power they had over me. trying to get past that nightmare and do some hunting ,again.

Welcome from New Jersey!!! Where we try not to shoot Deer near the refinery Tanks!!! I have shot at Memphis Shooting Sports Range many times. I love that place.