new here from TN.

thanks for having me and hope to have long and informative relationship here.
Hope that you have a sense of Humor with some of us. We not only talk about Hunting/firearms, but also discuss life issues affecting all of us and some of us (me) joke around. Try to stay within the RULES of this Forum!
Welcome to the Long Range Hunting Forum.
Best Hunting/Reloading/gunsmithing/and all-around FORUM on the web. More than that GREAT Gals & Guys!
Again welcome
If any of us can help you out in any way just POST. Also looking forward to having you POST some of your knowledge to help all of us out!
Len & Jill

Hey TN is a really scenic State. Has some of the highest Mts east of the Mississippi. 6,500' on some of the Smokies. I used to train on Mt LeConte and surrounding Mts to get ready for a Denali expedition. Slept in some chain link fence shelters for Bear protection and had wild hogs attack my tent when off the trail.
Sure that you should have some good hunting stories to share.
Watch out for Bill "338 dude" he is a Tennessean. But TN has three parts, which one are you from?

Hey TN is a really scenic State. Has some of the highest Mts east of the Mississippi. 6,500' on some of the Smokies. I used to train on Mt LeConte and surrounding Mts to get ready for a Denali expedition. Slept in some chain link fence shelters for Bear protection and had wild hogs attack my tent when off the trail.
Sure that you should have some good hunting stories to share.
Watch out for Bill "338 dude" he is a Tennessean. But TN has three parts, which one are you from?
e. tn.

Welcome from North Central Wyoming! I hope you enjoy your time here, and share some stories and some wisdom!

The stories need not be factual…..we'll enjoy them nonetheless! Heck, I even question the validity of some of my stuff! 😉 memtb
i have lotsa stories. some from ur part of the world. u must be close to Sheridan and the big horns.