new here from TN.

I just had a thought, and a question. Is there a list of LRH members and thier states? It might be nice to have localized contact info for planning trips.
I agree with that. Would be cool to expand the local network. Could also be cool to be able to direct a post to a subgroup from a specific area. Example might be if someone (me) happen to be passing through north central WY (MemTB) in early October and was looking for a diner (and a ranch to hunt on)....could be neat to catch up with a couple like-minded folks.

I agree with that. Would be cool to expand the local network. Could also be cool to be able to direct a post to a subgroup from a specific area. Example might be if someone (me) happen to be passing through north central WY (MemTB) in early October and was looking for a diner (and a ranch to hunt on)....could be neat to catch up with a couple like-minded folks.
Yes, exactly!
Local intelligence on many levels would be extremely helpful. I wonder if enough members would be interested in this idea?

Recent Posts