New Beer Company for conservatives

Upon winning a multi $M lottery, I will establish a brewery producing my special lager beer using the very finest ingredients including pure (non-corrupted) spring water. The beer will be called - Williard - a special beer for special people. Williard beer ads will show all outdoor type of people, especially old folks wearing hunting/shooting garb being served ice cold, frosty mugs of Williard by wholesome, cute, waitresses.

Beer is fun!

transitioning being the operative word......

Glad I drink Dos Equis lager in case Coors goes woke too....

Attachments

• cartoon041823.jpg
    cartoon041823.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 61
"Yeunling! Cannot find it here ?"

Where bouts in SD?
If I can get a spare week this summer, I'll bring you some yuengling for your fridge and you can point me in the direction of some PDs to shoot.

I'll add, while I lived in NM and traveled for work. I'd load suitcases up and bring them back. Now back in yuengling country so don't have that problem.
Wonder how far I have to go to get some? I tried to look on their website but only goes out 25 miles on their locator.

They distribute in Texas now. As far as North by you I have no idea. I'll be driving up to SD for a hunt later this year. I'll have to keep an eye at the gas stations. See where it ends.