New Beer Company for conservatives

You can order it but it's expensive folks.

Gee - that article wasn't written by a total racist, left-wing, woke fool; was it"?

"the blindingly white, Steven Crowder-looking pitchman"

I'd happily pay the $35 to share a can of conservatism with my buddies. And I've added Anheseur-Bush to my list of "least favorable companies", right next to Nike. 😁

Looks to me like the brewer is just milking people. I wonder…is he laughing at the Conservatives that they're stupid enough to pay 3x the price?

Anheuser-Busch canD that Bud Light stuff for years and kids bought it cause was just dirt cheap. Throw in the horses,bull frogs, and puppy dog ads from Superbowl and Christmas, not a bad brand, they had going. Then Kid Rock had to actually fire up corporate bosses, to who really was drinkN that swill. Wish now, they'd do a Vern Gosdin - That Just About Does It, video of couple workN, Redneck Kids, rakeN the last bud light can, out of the truck bed down at the recycle yard, to be crushed, melted down.

Last edited:
Gee - that article wasn't written by a total racist, left-wing, woke fool; was it"?
I know, right? The intro really got me:
Has there ever been a category of consumer more gleefully eager to be fleeced or taken advantage of than the modern, right-wing, daily Fox News viewer?
Couldn't possibly be we just have a sense of humor about things, could it? Nah, we must all be idiot redneck stooges. I'll buy a case of gag beer because it's funny!

I obviously bought my FJB sticker for conservative street cred and to stick it to the wokesters, not because I laugh every time I see it because it makes think of the original video start started it all 🤣