My New Remarms ADL 7mm RM.

I understand I almost bought some overpriced Rem 9.5 primers until the final price was displayed and then I emptied my cart.
I bought some Rem 9 1/2M the other day along with some Staball HD. IMO the cost has come done alittle. I almost bought H4831sc but went with the Staball HD. H4831sc has a good rep or accuracy, but slower velocities. I put more priority on accuracy since the ELDM's and Hybrids have high BC's.

I almost bit the bullet at 109.00 but shipping and hazmat kicked me out. At this point and time I'm not paying $15.54 a hundred if I have to find another load.

I almost bit the bullet at 109.00 but shipping and hazmat kicked me out. At this point and time I'm not paying $15.54 a hundred if I have to find another load.
That's why i buy powders or multiple bricks of primers per purchase. Divide the hazmat fee and shipping cost across the purchase.

Something I noticed so far with this new Remarms is the barrel is very consistent regardless if it's a coldbore or warm. The first time I shot it the barrel got hot, but not too hot to the touch. It hasn't had any stringing from heat. And day to day the coldbore has been pretty much spot on.

Something I noticed so far with this new Remarms is the barrel is very consistent regardless if it's a coldbore or warm. The first time I shot it the barrel got hot, but not too hot to the touch. It hasn't had any stringing from heat. And day to day the coldbore has been pretty much spot on.
That's nice.

My boss let me borrow his new Garmin. It's sweet! I got the 75 ELDM's to feed from the magazine reliably in my AR15. Both groups are at 550 yards. The smaller one is my 7mm RM with 180 ELDM's.

1703379028875.jpeg
1703379051474.jpeg
1703379070402.jpeg

Recent Posts