My Kids Hunting Heritage - Trophy Pictures

carpetman2

Here are a sampling of the past few years. I did not have a digital camera up until 2004, so many of their first pictures I don't have access to in order to get them on the web.

Tiffany's first bull back in 2004 - age 14
ElkHuntingOctober2004062.jpg

Kyle's first bull in 2004 - age 16, taken with a 30-06 at 534 yards, two double lung hits and one heart hit which did him in for good.

ElkHuntingOctober2004092.jpg

Kyle 2005 - age 17
First muzzel loader trophy

154_5474_r1.jpg

Erin - 2005, 2007, 2008 Bucks Age 13, 15, 16

Erinbucks_edited-1.jpg

Tiffany's 2006 Buck

Tiffsbuck009.jpg

There are many more, I just can't find them right now. My oldest daughter Carrie took her first elk, a Rosevelt in 1999 and a Buck every year up to last year when she got married. Tiffany also has taken a buck every year since she was 12 as have Erin. Kyle has taken some very nice animals including this nice bull in 2005. One shot 301 yards with 30-06 Hornady SST 180 gr. through the heart, went 20 feet and piled.

Oct27th2006005.jpg

I am obviously proud of my kids, but what I am most proud of is they love Jesus Christ, family, and hunting. I still have two more coming up, one is 12 this fall and get's her first chance at a nice whitetail. Cody is 4 and we were out tonight looking for a good buck. He loves it!

Chris

A family that plays together, stays together. Congratulations to all your kids for some great shooting and some fine game. Building the memories...that's what it's all about.

Your doin exactly what my dad did for me, and what I plan on doin for my kids. Looks like you had quite a bit better success with your huntin squad than my sister and I did. But we loved it annyway. Great job with the kids! Theres always that 1 time of year that nomatter what else is happening, or what else youve done you get to go huntin with dad. Thats more than important to a kid. I remember thats what I lived for in my teens, and its just as true today. I love huntin with my dad.
Great job raising em' right!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.