My Old Alaska Hunt Pictures

I think that it is about time I added to this old thread. Here are a couple of 'bou that my wife and I shot on the same day back in 2012.

Gus

Attachments

• IMG_2685.jpg
    IMG_2685.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_2674.jpg
    IMG_2674.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 384
From "06

This is a picture of our long time hunting partner and the 64" moose that he didn't want to shoot. Long story short, we had a much larger bull that we had seen over and over earlier in the season and just couldn't get a shot at him, this one showed up and we nearly walked right up on him so he took the sure thing and shot this nice bull. A couple days later we finally found the big bull after everyone had punched their tags, he started calling this one "Skunky".

He's gone now, lost a battle with cancer but we will always remember "Skunky"

Gus
1289611279_moose_hunt__06_134.jpg

look at the seize of that thing, its like wings.

Just ran across this thread awesome pics. I have hunted AK once and fished twice. It is a awesome place. I have always enjoyed being there. You have that down to a science great job.

You just got a 1000 notifications from since I liked all your pictures. You have lived a 1000x lifetimes!! Absolutely amazing!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.