Lightweight hunting pant recommendation

KUIU Kutana pants for all hunting done over 45degrees for the most part. Kuiu has a side zipper to vent the hips/your boys and it's like having AC when you're sweating buckets ascending. Add a pair of zip off thermals and you have a your bottom half taken care of down to cooler temps. For cooler weather: Kuiu Pro pants, Sitka Mountain pants or timberlines with thermals. I'll add a pair of KUIU Chugach rain pants to cut the wind on cooler days and a pair of Kuiu down pants when temps really drop.

I have a few pairs of Kuhl Renegade Rock pants that have served me well. They're pretty reasonably priced and so far tough enough for all but maybe the prickliest of brush. Light enough to not get too hot in September dove hunts in TX and didnt ever feel like I got too cold last year wearing them during 2nd rifle season in Colorado for elk. There's enough room in the legs to fit a base layer if you do get cold without everything getting all bunched up.

They revised the design recently to have a button instead of snap closure which was a huge improvement as I've gained a touch of weight since I bought my first pair and am in the awkward middle ground between waist sizes which meant the snap kept popping on my old pair.