Lightweight hunting pant recommendation

Bominiscious

I have been wearing Sitka timberline's the last four years and I love those pants but this time of year they are just so hot. Primary use is Whitetail hunting from a saddle. I hunt a lot of warmer days here in the south in Sept-October and even early November. Looking to buy something online and was interested in the lightweight stuff from Kings, as well as Kryptec. Open to any suggestions for a tough lightweight hunting pants with cargo pockets.

I think lightweight and tough are a bit of a contradiction.

I wear Ridge Reaper Raiders, and Raider lites. Specifically, for that high desert 100 degree hunting but also for alpine which I'll mention more about.

That said, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't popped some holes in that particular pants during its 3rd season. It didn't happen in the desert, but rather above tree line in sheep country on the rocks, but still.
(Yes, I wear light and breathable almost year round until about 15F and below or moderate snow)

Kryptek Valhalla pants are some of the most comfortable I have ever worn, but I haven't owned a pair in a while because I switched between companies. If you want really light weight their Sonora pants are great, but not the most durable being a mesh material.

The Born Primitive Frontier Pant light are also good offerings in this category.

I think the Kuiu Kutana pants are also great. I have owned two pairs of the attack pants and don't care for them at all, I don't understand why Kuiu touts them so much. My dog jumped up on me while I was wearing my most recent pair and with trimmed toenails managed to make a series of runs in the fabric down the thigh.

I haven't thought about these in years but I used to wear them and always got several years of use out of them. And they were so light and comfortable.
I still wear mine and they are YEARS old Like me, lol. This picture is from last year.
IMG_0790.jpeg

If you can do without camo, Wrangler sells some lightweight breathable cargo/hiking pants at Wmart for cheap. They are light and stretchy perfect for saddle hunting. I use them for the same purposes here in the mountains just north of you.

I used to by all FL or ASAT stuff but got I honestly like the cheaper options better. I also liked the Prana Zions until they changed the design. Kuhl makes some I like as well but they are pushing the price of FL

I have been wearing Sitka timberline's the last four years and I love those pants but this time of year they are just so hot. Primary use is Whitetail hunting from a saddle. I hunt a lot of warmer days here in the south in Sept-October and even early November. Looking to buy something online and was interested in the lightweight stuff from Kings, as well as Kryptec. Open to any suggestions for a tough lightweight hunting pants with cargo pockets.
If you don't need camo britches look at RailRiders Versa Tac pants. I wear light in the summer, mid in the winter. I been wearing these pants for years, have several pairs and been all over the place with them, and no complaints as they're pretty tough. I do believe a bear could bite through them, so be sure to ask around about what an appropriate sidearm would be in griz country...:)

I just did something similar but for mountain hunting. I ended up with a pair of Stone Glacier 206s and Sitka Intercepts. I wore the intercepts for a week hiking around looking for elk. Get something with some sort of zippered vent, they make a huge difference when temps and body heat rise. I really like the Sitka Intercepts, but they're expensive. The durability on both pants seems great for the how lightweight they are.