Len's 463 Mile E-bike trip in hills of SW Wisconsin

That was quite the ride, I don't think my rear end could do it I have to stop at about 5 miles just to take a break, beautiful scenery

Never had an e-bike, but at my age they are sounding pretty nice.
I really enjoyed your pics!
Wifey and I use to bike tour. Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Tasmania, and New Zealand. Mountain biked most of the trails in Moab for several years. Biked the Texas Hill Country one July…YIKES…105 F mid day!
Thanks for sharing a beautiful area! Wisconsin is the last state (besides Hawaii) we haven't RVed. Looks like we missed a lovely area.

Never had an e-bike, but at my age they are sounding pretty nice.
I really enjoyed your pics!
Wifey and I use to bike tour. Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Tasmania, and New Zealand. Mountain biked most of the trails in Moab for several years. Biked the Texas Hill Country one July…YIKES…105 F mid day!
Thanks for sharing a beautiful area! Wisconsin is the last state (besides Hawaii) we haven't RVed. Looks like we missed a lovely area.

What an experience for you both!

My triathlete daughter and I have in mind a bike trip in the Tuscany region of Italy.

This year she and I are biking an oval shaped loop 360 degrees around the Tetons and the west portion of Yellowstone, into Idaho and back to start point...about 300 miles.

What an experience for you both!

My triathlete daughter and I have in mind a bike trip in the Tuscany region of Italy.

This year she and I are biking an oval shaped loop 360 degrees around the Tetons and the west portion of Yellowstone, into Idaho and back to start point...about 300 miles.
Tuscany area is a great ride. Lots of historical things to see.
Tetons…a beautiful area… is going to be a fun tour! If you feel really, and I do mean really strong, ride the pass into Idaho! A brutally steep pass. I think it is a 10% grade as I recall.

Tuscany area is a great ride. Lots of historical things to see.
Tetons…a beautiful area… is going to be a fun tour! If you feel really, and I do mean really strong, ride the pass into Idaho! A brutally steep pass. I think it is a 10% grade as I recall.

Here is our current route as created on RideWithGPS bike app. We usually find ourselves riding more miles than the roiute plan shows... as we make meandering detours.

As you can see we ARE going over Teton Pass. Shown at very bottom of loop.

Screenshot (926).png

Here is our current route as created on RideWithGPS bike app. We usually find ourselves riding more miles than the roiute plan shows... as we make meandering detours.

As you can see we ARE going over Teton Pass. Shown at very bottom of loop.

View attachment 533733
WOW! You are one tough old guy! I'm impressed! Between Victor and Wilson should be the most difficult part of your ride. What a grand beautiful ride! It is awesome that your daughter is going with you!
I hope you will write us a report, or at least lots of pictures?