Korean Pork Belly Taco, it's what's for dinner ...

My street tacos...getting the meat read for over....after it was cook

Attachments

• IMG_8113.jpeg
    IMG_8113.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 2166B2D6-C02D-459F-B64B-F5E1297B73E2.JPG
    2166B2D6-C02D-459F-B64B-F5E1297B73E2.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 98
If you cook and like osso bucco you are an Italian.....I so decree. LOL
Boscanero, Italy My relatives have a street sign with our name. LOL

Next year, if I drive to Fort Worth to visit my daughter and her husband, can I stop on the way for one of your tacos (or two, or three)?

asd9055:
If I deciide to drive to Fort Worth next year to visit with my daughter and her husband can I stop in for one of your tacos (or two, or three)?

@FEENIX some people say you are what you eat. One day you are Italian, the next you could be Korean
I was going to make a smart comment about you are what you eat but I am trying to behave. 🤣

I had eggs over easy, chorizo de Bilbao for breakfast, chicken satay for lunch, and spicy garlic shrimp with sriracha sauce and ancho chili for dinner. I am currently having Irish whiskey and Sicilian jack cheese and crackers. I guess today I am a mutt. LOL.

I was going to make a smart comment about you are what you eat but I am trying to behave. 🤣

I had eggs over easy, chorizo de Bilbao for breakfast, chicken satay for lunch, and spicy garlic shrimp with sriracha sauce and ancho chili for dinner. I am currently having Irish whiskey and Sicilian jack cheese and crackers. I guess today I am a mutt. LOL.
What ever you are you eat well! If we were neighbors, between you and I cooking, we wouldn't find pants to fit us!

I do eat a lot of pork! Guess I am a pig!