Ko2M Registrationn is now OPEN (2/7/2017)

Around 3 PM Pacific (2/7) they went into Wait Listing. Supposedly that's 50 teams signed up in well under one day. A guy that registered mid-morning was #38.

I've already posted on the "secret" FB page about running multiple qualification events around the country rather than just opening it up to the world. Possibly next year.

I've already posted on the "secret" FB page about running multiple qualification events around the country rather than just opening it up to the world. Possibly next year.[/QUOTE/]

Hello,

Can you please paste what you suggested on their fb page and what they say if anything?
Your suggestion just might be one of the best so far in regards to actually putting proper foundation down for KO2M to grow on.

THEIS

I've already posted on the "secret" FB page about running multiple qualification events around the country rather than just opening it up to the world. Possibly next year.[/QUOTE/]

Hello,

Can you please paste what you suggested on their fb page and what they say if anything?
Your suggestion just might be one of the best so far in regards to actually putting proper foundation down for KO2M to grow on.

THEIS

The page in reference was not a page belonging to KO2M. However KO2M staff are members. It was suggested qualification matches be done prior. I like the idea, but I have my doubts it will happen. For a couple reasons.

Jeff

The advantage that I see to using the format they have in place now is most of the shooters will not be familer with the layout, wind patterns as well as the weather. It is bad enough how much the weather can change within the day for the competitors during qualifying at the location versus having multiple locations with some having less challenging offsets versus others.

If you look at many of the popular shooting events they all fill up fast when the sign up opens up. This is just a result of a high interest shooting event.

Going into their third year now it will only get better.

Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.