Killing Pigs!!!

Ernie

SPONSOR
I had the most fun hunting last week over a 3-day period than I can remember for at least 3 years.
Met up with a good friend, and the two us took 12 pigs all together. Some are not pictured here. All were spot and stalk. Some were from standing positions off of fence post, or off of Bog-Gear, sitting, and prone. Shots ranged from 50 yards to far away. There was synchronized shooting on the same pig (for the fun of it) to synchronized shooting on individual animals (some were moving). I shot right handed some (I am a lefty) as well. Farmer was very happy as they have been destroying his crops (corn and wheat).
Look forward to making this a regular trip.

Friggin' awesome!

Tell me more about the bolt action in the first photo?

The black hog in the third photo is a beast!

FYI- DJ is trying to to patent ear shots so only he can post ear kill shots. You may hear from his attorney in the next few days if you haven't already.

Where were you hunting?

Friggin' awesome!

Tell me more about the bolt action in the first photo?

The black hog in the third photo is a beast!

FYI- DJ is trying to to patent ear shots so only he can post ear kill shots. You may hear from his attorney in the next few days if you haven't already.

Where were you hunting?
Thanks!

Hunting in Texas.
Remington 700 SA, 308 Win., 16.5' 1-8 Twist, AI Chassis, MARS rail with all the toys taken off for pics. Not my rig:D

i would like to have seen a stick in the stripers mouth and a rock under his chin!!

impressive hogs there!!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.