Just got Banned

You guys are welcome on the grandbaby idea haha. But on the serious side I have built and gave away probably 20 guns to kids that wanted to get into hunting the parents didn't have the money to I have purchased Scopes and things like that where they had a firearm but the optics for garbage. The funny part is is some of these people I haven't seen in 10 years or better and I will still get photos they shoot a nice deer still telling me thank you

This may be good for the "Humor" Section.
Jill was looking at LRH Posts the last few days and especially MY POSTS and said that I am using LRH like the "Shopping Network" with all the Brass, Bullets, Barrels that I have been buying.. I told Jill that all the components are for her rifles and future business. Kind of didn't buy that explanation. I might not be on LRH for a while unless I can come up with a new name and Avatar.
Hope to be back soon!
Len
How long is your sentence?

This may be good for the "Humor" Section.
Jill was looking at LRH Posts the last few days and especially MY POSTS and said that I am using LRH like the "Shopping Network" with all the Brass, Bullets, Barrels that I have been buying.. I told Jill that all the components are for her rifles and future business. Kind of didn't buy that explanation. I might not be on LRH for a while unless I can come up with a new name and Avatar.
Hope to be back soon!
Len
BOHICA

Well Jill and I just got back from a three day getaway to the range for some shooting and relaxing. We had some really bad weather on Friday and Friday night. The Pine Pollen was in full release. There was Yellow/Green clouds of that pollen that covers everything and looks like fog. Could not see past 500 yds. Saturday was a bright Sunny day and Jill got a lot of trigger time the second half of the day.

We also got an order in for Jill's new MPA Matrix Chassis (Blueish/Black) really nice colors, MPA Scope Mount for the NF 7X35-56 and a few other accessories along with trying to get an Impact 737. Already have a Defiance Deviant, but would like the Impact (their slick). There is also a new Action offered by American Rifle Coup De Grâce Bolt Action. Been hearing some really good things for this action.

So will be turning her up a Krieger 1.25" (maybe 28"+) in 6mm BR 1:7.5 with a custom JGS Reamer cut for 105gr Berger Hybrids.

I have to TRY and stay away from the Classifieds. LRH members have some really good deals and FAIR prices that it is hard not to buy even if you don't need it now.

Len & Jill

EDIT:
Correction the twist 1:7 and have two 6mm Krieger Barrels 1.25" Straight - one in 33" and one in 31" so can leave as short as 30" or 32". Don't think to go too long and would have to weight the back of the MPA Matrix down. BUT the Matrix is set up for weights in the rear to balance out! Jill will be sitting or from prone anyway so the heavier the better.
MPA Chassis have been #1 for years in the PRS circuit and actually Internationally. If you are looking for a Target Chassis go with MPA and if you want a HUNTING CHASSIS go with MPA. There isn't another Chassis Manufacture with the Quality, Design and Options that MPA has.
Can't wait to build it and Jill can't wait to shoot. It will be a Tack driver for Competition on Paper, Steel and LR PD hunting!
I am officially off the Banned list! 🤣 🤣🤣

Last edited:
"I have to TRY and stay away from the Classifieds. LRH members have some really good deals and FAIR prices that it is hard not to buy even if you don't need it now."

Yeah sure.