Just got Banned

It is for the grandbabies works most times . Then I get asked a little young for a 300win mag don't you think 🤔. Answer they will grow into it
Exactly right.

I'll pass my .358 Norma on to my daughter. It's long, it's very heavy, and not really a women and children rifle in any way…

But I figure she's got three older brothers, she'll be tough…

(ironically might not need to be, I pity anyone that messes with her when she's older…especially regarding her twin brother…he's already huge for his age and a complete brawler 🤣)

So calling a new safe the "grand babies" safe gonna work?
Sort of. I have one, a girl too. I was fairly strict with my girls, but never missed an opportunity to spoil my granddaughter. There has only been two occasions when I had words with her, and both times she disrespected her parents right in front of me. With her dad it was words, but with her mom it was worse. I was talking with her mom when she tried interrupting us. Then she slapped her mom on the arm to get her attention. I walked over, bent down on a knee to get eyeball to eyeball and said, "You will never hit your mom again" in an even almost quiet tone. She broke into tears immediately and apologized to her mother and never did it again.

Have to share this. Anyone who has read my posts knows I taught my girls how to defend themselves, and she has three teachers. Recently, a girl much bigger than her grabbed her at school and lifted her off the ground....big mistake...huge....
Anyway, she told her mom, who insisted she was to tell her dad when he got home. She did, and then asked if she was going to be grounded for fighting....
He asked her, "Did you start the fight?" No
"Did she put hands on you?" Yes
"Did you defend yourself when you put her on the ground with one blow?" Yes
"Proud of you, and I will stand with you against anyone who has a problem with your actions"

Hahaha yeah I put myself on the no buy list, and I've been having to sell most of my stuff for the dream of a kid who can't serve anymore.
I'm buying foundation Morgan horses for a breeding program. LOL $7k in guns and stuff and that was just the beginning.

I am in the process of gifting 2 rifles & 1,300 rounds of ammo, 1000 rounds being rimfire & 3 scopes to a nice young family that has little discretionary income - inflation- after buying food, gasoline and paying rent & sales tax. They will also get a lockable gun cabinet.

I am in the process of gifting 2 rifles & 1,300 rounds of ammo, 1000 rounds being rimfire & 3 scopes to a nice young family that has little discretionary income - inflation- after buying food, gasoline and paying rent & sales tax. They will also get a lockable gun cabinet.
Holy cow!!!! You have establish a Pay It Forward that is a benchmark!

Last edited:

Recent Posts