Just got Banned

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
This may be good for the "Humor" Section.
Jill was looking at LRH Posts the last few days and especially MY POSTS and said that I am using LRH like the "Shopping Network" with all the Brass, Bullets, Barrels that I have been buying.. I told Jill that all the components are for her rifles and future business. Kind of didn't buy that explanation. I might not be on LRH for a while unless I can come up with a new name and Avatar.
Hope to be back soon!
Len

Jill was looking at LRH Posts the last few days and especially MY POSTS and said that I am using LRH like the "Shopping Network" with all the Brass, Bullets, Barrels that I have been buying.. I told Jill that all the components are for her rifles and future business. Kind of didn't buy that explanation. I might not be on LRH for a while unless I can come up with a new name and Avatar.
Hope to be back soon!
Len
I am so slow...duh.

Hope to be back soon!
Len
Ah yes…

No offence but you ain't tryin that hard yet!

"It's for the kids". That's what you say. Doesn't even have to be your kids! A lack of specificity is always your friend.

Recent Posts