Is Remington quality too big of a risk now days?

Wildrose, what's the street price on that .260 5R? Remington has it listed at 1600 which seems like a rip off. Please post on how it shoots.

Also, gents sorry for all the replies. I'm just really passionate and interested remingtons. I don't want to thread high jack. It's just a good thread.
For that kind of money they could keep it as far as I'm concerned

Their whole deal including shipping was $1,290.00 or thereabouts.

Agreed!

Sometimes it's not how old the company is or the volume of their production or how they started but it's where they are today not 50+ years ago, regardless if whether we are willing to accept it or not.

For instance, take a snap shot of the last 5-10 years, some of the rifle manufacturer's are on the rise (technological advancement/innovation, catering to the customer demands, etc ...) while others in the decline (for whatever reasons, i.e., poor quality, accuracy, customer service, etc ...).

Inconclusive but perhaps this is indicative of the survey result below from LRH end-users taken from 8/18/2011 to 2/26/2015.

SURVEY_zpsadgshotn.jpg

(http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f22/right-out-box-76570/)

I'm sincerely surprised to see the CZ's percentage so low. Every CZ I've seen shoots incredible. Even my CZ pistol is more accurate than I thought a pistol could be.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts