I May Never Unsee This!

I used to actually believe that every vote got counted. These last many years of vote recounts has shown that to be very naive, at best, woefully uninformed, as an alternative, or willfully stupid, at worst. Crap, Phx. has 6 million and one idiots( I'm the one ) here. Just this city. I think the last election re-count took two months to do, and I'd bet that they weren't ALL actually counted!! So that being said, in NO election in my lifetime, have ALL of the votes EVER been counted. Election nite results ? Horsepucky. So, in lite of this, an opinion, for sure..... WHO has been electing our officials?
Who's running this ? May answer your question. But with this kind of money involved it will never change. All this to PROTECT THEIR ELECTIONS.

Attachments

• ES&S SCREENSHOT ELECTIONS.png
    ES&S SCREENSHOT ELECTIONS.png
    130 KB · Views: 17
  • IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 19
  • $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    88.4 KB · Views: 18
Term limits are a great idea. Never gonna happen, tho, without a Convention of the States which would basically re-write the constitution. In the event of that, term limits could be installed. Which brings to mind, what would a new constitution look like?

Simply asking our representatives to install term limits won't achieve it. In the history of the world, no governing body ever voted themselves out of power... at least that I know of. Could be I ditched school the day I was gonna hear about that one....

Lemme get this straight..... a special interest group, in charge of election security?
I just might go back to being willfully stupid. My life was certainly less complicated, in them days. Blissful, ya might say! Yup... full of bliss!
Special interest group in charge of voting security would be like having the Taliban guard the airports when we were pulling out of Afganistan. Oh wait.. we did do that.

Wow, dude. That is some scary sounding .... stuff.....there. Elections are an industry, now? We are so totally bent over...

Wow.
I hate to derail the thread with politics. But we tend to go there at times. It's hard not to when your life evolves around it. But they have been for over 20 years. And this is worldwide. I am wondering if Russia, China,etc are all on the same page. I believe they just PLAY the bad guys to justify the defense spending and such. Who's really calling all the shots ?

Mitch, did I spell that right? I thought it had a b in it 😶 anywho... one of the people that have their eye on B... I mean Mitch's job is John Republicrat Cornyn. He may be worse. I have yet to figure out how he survives elections. I don't help his cause...

Special interest group in charge of voting security would be like having the Taliban guard the airports when we were pulling out of Afganistan. Oh wait.. we did do that.
I thought the voting machines were not supposed to be on the Internet also. So why the need for a trillion dollar non profit group? Exactly what does the NSA and such do ?

I hate to derail the thread with politics. But we tend to go there at times. It's hard not to when your life evolves around it. But they have been for over 20 years. And this is worldwide. I am wondering if Russia, China,etc are all on the same page. I believe they just PLAY the bad guys to justify the defense spending and such. Who's really calling all the shots ?
100% If you live long enough and pay attention, the glitches in the Matrix stick out. Things repeat themselves. Life is a cycle. You can see what's coming next if you have the past to look back to and you look past the "these aren't the droids you're look for" crap.

I look back at the times when I was glad when someone was elected and wonder why was I so glad? They weren't much different but I guess they were better than the best of today. Maybe? I can't say that today. Look at the buffoonery that besieges us. The surgeon general dresses up like an ugly girl and HE'S not a girl. The pronoun, binary / non-binary idiocy. Gender reassignment? Who the hell has time to replace all of those chromosomes? And that's just a few of many non-sensical things that are going on right now. The border situation is blatantly criminal. And yes, "Who's really calling the shots?"

Last edited:
Davos comes to mind

Len's living room protocols won't let me say the things here that I'm SCREAMING in my head!! I am just hoping there will be a really, really loud noise heard soon, akin to a sonic boom.

The noise made by Americans simultaneously pulling their heads out of their buts!! BOOOOMMMM!!!

The picture really is funny!