I May Never Unsee This!

Weaver93

1709504681920.jpeg

Granny got her monies the old fashioned way......ol' fields....Texas tea.....

Mitch got his the old way too......if you can't earn...steal it from those you work...and take extra kickbacks from china..........oh...maybe that's the O'Biden way........

Bruce Jenner got surgery to look like 'her' daughters......
Mitch'y' didn't even need surgery to look like a tortoise or granny.......

Kind of crazy to think that both the majority and minority leader have been in power essentially my entire adult life. In office for my whole life, when you look at the timeline most the leaders for my almost 40 years on this earth have been from the same generation.... so far the track record hasn't been great.

Set a record for longest serving leader, his accomplishments and stands were always canceled by his cowardly capitulation years or months later. Remember everyone talking about how cunning and calculating he was.... 16 years on.... I think the froze up Mitch of last year was probably more real then the legend of his cunning.

Like I sort of agree with that sentiment, but someone still voting for these guys. Look at congress, every two years more than 50% of someone goes " hey let's vote for Maxine Watters again". In my state rcv gave us mukri again, but the isn't so much that they were willing to run again.... it's that folks looked around at the dumpster fire and went "let's keep this going".

Like I sort of agree with that sentiment, but someone still voting for these guys. Look at congress, every two years more than 50% of someone goes " hey let's vote for Maxine Watters again". In my state rcv gave us mukri again, but the isn't so much that they were willing to run again.... it's that folks looked around at the dumpster fire and went "let's keep this going".
Do you really believe the people voted for these fools ? Sorry I don't buy it. I didn't 40 years ago & I don't now.

Do you really believe the people voted for these fools ? Sorry I don't buy it. I didn't 40 years ago & I don't now.
I agree with you, I just don't see how that many people voted for these parasites when they have continually shown what they are all about.
Maybe I am wrong and there is just that many stupid people but I don't think so.

That and they don't get the golden parachute of maxed out social security and life time insurance
And they don't get to vote themselves a raise, that has to be decided by the people
First off we need to go back to paper & pen ballots. I don't care if it takes a month to count the ballots. And equal amount of people from each party involved in counting ballots.

First off we need to go back to paper & pen ballots. I don't care if it takes a month to count the ballots. And equal amount of people from each party involved in counting ballots.
I used to actually believe that every vote got counted. These last many years of vote recounts has shown that to be very naive, at best, woefully uninformed, as an alternative, or willfully stupid, at worst. Crap, Phx. has 6 million and one idiots( I'm the one ) here. Just this city. I think the last election re-count took two months to do, and I'd bet that they weren't ALL actually counted!! So that being said, in NO election in my lifetime, have ALL of the votes EVER been counted. Election nite results ? Horsepucky. So, in lite of this, an opinion, for sure..... WHO has been electing our officials?