How Many Countries Are Our Site Visitors From?

Just jump on my back why don't chya?

Just kidding bud..

I saw an opportunity and took it. Seen a clue as to what Len said and rode the wild pony. Besides I heard you had broad shoulders. LOL

Kind of like the game we played back in HS. Guess a number between 1 and 100 , except Len isn't telling us were to high or low.

If not 102 then 105. Ha!

DRUMROLL...................................................................................

The winner is CatShooter with a guess of 121 and the actual number is 123 countries.

DRUMROLL...................................................................................

The winner is CatShooter with a guess of 121 and the actual number is 123 countries.

Len, that is to me truly amazing. To think people from 123 different countries with different ways of life are all participating in a common sport and past time and all on here talking about it.

Thanks for a great site BTW my last guess meant to read 123 but with my poor typing skills it came out 105.(LOL)

Any way congratulations to CatShooter.

Len, that is to me truly amazing. To think people from 123 different countries with different ways of life are all participating in a common sport and past time and all on here talking about it.

Thanks for a great site BTW my last guess meant to read 123 but with my poor typing skills it came out 105.(LOL)

Any way congratulations to CatShooter.

I 2nd the site it is awsome.i wish i had more Know how to help more people out but I'm just getting into this myself.

So whats the 24th place prize?

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.