Votes: 8 11.0%
  • annual member

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Life or other type Supporting Member

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silvertip-co

Normally I dont do or answer 90% of the polls here or anywhere because they are usually meaningless and stupid. And I've never posted a poll anywhere on Al Bore's www he invented when he invented Global Warming. But I am curious how many members here are NRA members. Hence the meaningless and stupid poll. Thank you.

Last edited:
I used to be but I got tired of the phone calls!!!! I would get 2-3 a night.
I asked if I could be taken off the phone list but was told no so I let my membership run outnow I only get 1-2 calls a month.
robster

I don't know how you guys manage to get called.

I've been an NRA life member since around 1983. Maybe they called me at one time or another but if they did, it has been so long I can't remember when. I don't even get that much mail from them, maybe 2 or 3 pieces a year not including my American Rifleman.

Benefactor here, but it took many years to get to that level. Money very well spent. I've also bought annual memberships for a few of my tight-wad buddies. Hopefully they will continue the subscription on their own.

Annual NRA Member

NRA Certified instructor for Rifle, Shotgun and Handgun
NRA Certified Hunter Safety Instructor
NRA Certified Range Officer

gun)gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts