How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Your site comes up a lot on my search engine when i am looking at components or reviews. Lot of good info here.

Greetings everyone.. Good to be here, found the site just always in pursuit of learning.. A lot of great info, reviews and is civil.. I've been shooting since I was 10 with a daisy golden 750 BB gun. Still looking at info for a good long range gun. Will be shooting the 300 win mag caliber. So yea the bug has bit me. I enjoy my collection that gets out to 500-700 with good results but time for something that can really reach.

Greetings everyone.. Good to be here, found the site just always in pursuit of learning.. A lot of great info, reviews and is civil.. I've been shooting since I was 10 with a daisy golden 750 BB gun. Still looking at info for a good long range gun. Will be shooting the 300 win mag caliber. So yea the bug has bit me. I enjoy my collection that gets out to 500-700 with good results but time for something that can really reach. I'm near the Seattle WA. area by the way.

Greetings everyone.. Good to be here, found the site just always in pursuit of learning.. A lot of great info, reviews and is civil.. I've been shooting since I was 10 with a daisy golden 750 BB gun. Still looking at info for a good long range gun. Will be shooting the 300 win mag caliber. So yea the bug has bit me. I enjoy my collection that gets out to 500-700 with good results but time for something that can really reach. I'm near the Seattle WA. area by the way.

If it ain't broke, your not playing hard enough!

Finally decided to join the forum. I just recently got into the long-range game. I bought a savage model 12 L RP in a 6.5 Creedmoor and I am in the process of upgrading my 300 WM. I noticed this forum came up a lot when I was googling and researching all kinds of stuff for long-range shooting and decided I would join

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
Looking for info on best powder for a short barrel 308,, Currently attempting to work up a load for my Gunsight Scout... Having issues out to 400,, Currently a 168 is sub MOA @ 100 but goes nuts past 300.

I do exhaustive research before making ANY decision regarding firearms, and most research on rifle related questions I've ever had lead here. what better way to stay in the loop, as it were, than to include myself with this fine VERY helpful community.

gun)

I was doing research on reloading bench building and found this great forum and hope to contribute at least building my bench and it may hopefully help others.