How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I come here from time to time to get info. confirmation. Thought it a good idea to join ya'll fine shooters lightbulb
this forum pops up a lot when i search for barrel twists, reviews, powder reviews, etc...

Google showed me the way, lol. It seemed that each time I have a question about a rifle, caliber, scope, or load, I find a hit for this site on Google search. So, I figured I might as well join. I've been here many times before now. My current shooter is a Remington Sendero in 300 RUM. I am a beginner at reloading. My game is whitetail and the largest deer I may encounter would weigh no more than 180#. My shots could be 50 yards out to 1200 yards. My current loads are from Nosler Custom in 180 grain Accubonds. Now that I'm going to reload my own would someone with 300 RUM experience please recommend a bullet and powder?

I found this site by searching for elk hunting information. Glad to be here. I'm new to long range hunting, actually hunting all together. I'll try not ask too many questions while reading your forums. I'm here for camaraderie and to learn as much as possible. Thank you.

morning, I was like most new members, I search the web looking for

reloading info. I saw this website. registered. I have used the site everyday.

I was looking for a load for my 257-7mm and 340wbee. Dr. Vette and think Josh

helped me with the loads. proved for b very interesting, especially the 7mmWbee.

everybody I have seen post info about wbee calibers always complains about

the cost of brass. I have been very fortunate to find alots of wbee brass

gunbroker. I bought 80 rounds of 7mmwbee for $68.00. I use the brass for my

257wbee also. the SEARCH MODE is very helpful.

I do have a question. why is the 7mmwbee not very popular, besides the supposed

price of the brass. why is the 340wbee not popular with elk hunters. extremely

versatile caliber. I have 2 accu-mark and 1 custom made with 30" in

Shilen barrel, straight contour SS, 721 rem. action, #7 contour,

timmey trigger, and H&S precision tactical stock, accurized, and sako extractor. work

done by Pete Phiefer Hempstead TX. the smithy is a one man operation. very very

good. Pete builds his own recurve bows. quit rifle hunting and turned to bows. I have

been, blessed with 2 very good smithy's. Pete is 1, Ripper went to work for

Mauser rifles. I am 70yrs young, PRACTICE, PRACTICE PRACTICE.lightbulbgun)

I was looking for information on reloading a new rifle I had bought. (.338 LM) was surfing around on another site and was referred by a member there to check out this site. So far, I have gotten my bipod, dies, brass and bullets lined up for reloading. Just got to work on powder now.

Hello, I am new to this site though I've been shooting for over 60 years. And I know I have a lot to learn from the more technically advanced and experienced shooters. I found this site by reading the report on a new Swarovski riflescope. It's great to be in the company of the disciples of shooting and hunting.

A few years ago I stumbled upon your site while trying to find info on different long range set-ups. I am a frequent reader, first time posting. Really enjoy the site, keep up the great info...now to figure out what to do with my 243 Win. that is consistently shooting a first or third flyer in group after group...keep up the great work guys!!

A few years ago I stumbled upon your site while trying to find info on different long range set-ups. I am a frequent reader, first time posting. Really enjoy the site, keep up the great info...now to figure out what to do with my 243 Win. that is consistently shooting a first or third flyer in group after group...keep up the great work guys!! B.C. Canada here.