Honey comb beef tripes

I have only eaten tripa tacos. They were really good until I pulled a small piece of tripa off the taco and ate it by itself. It had that gut flavor which I can't stand. I don't like the taste of offal. Offal is awful. I still eat the tacos. I just know better than to do that again. Never had pho but I would try once. I have said the same thing about menudo but I have never been able to bring myself to paying for a bowl of it when I may only eat one bite out of it.

I haven't been hungry enough in my life to try any of that (outside of the hotdog, bologna, vienna sausages where you can't identify it). I'll take the better parts of the critter till forced to do otherwise.

I haven't been hungry enough in my life to try any of that (outside of the hotdog, bologna, vienna sausages where you can't identify it). I'll take the better parts of the critter till forced to do otherwise.
You can order Pho without the fatty tendon and tripe. The broth alone is worth a try. Add some of the plum sauce to dip the thin sliced beef and some of their ice coffee along with the meal. Good eats!!!

You can order Pho without the fatty tendon and tripe. The broth alone is worth a try. Add some of the plum sauce to dip the thin sliced beef and some of their ice coffee along with the meal. Good eats!!!
I like Pho: nothing wrong with meat soup, I just want chunks that aren't surprises.