Beef tongue

Yep! There's used to be a Mexican restaurant that sells the best Lengua burrito. IIRC, it was on Channel Islands Blvd; dang, that made my mouth watery.
I never made it there. I got most of my lengua tacos in ELA at King Taco. We did got to some good Pho places over there on Channel Island Blvd, if memory serves me right.

My sister had a pig roast in her yard. She hired a guy to roast an entire pig starting the night before. I've got to admit that it smelled and tasted great. Even better with the margaritas that were going around.

Everything was going great until the cook took a saw and cut the pig's head in half. He opened it up like a clam and offered each half to the guests. I thought it was a joke until a middle-aged woman grabbed a fork and started eating the brains right out of the skull. I thought I'd toss my lunch right then & there. :oops: :oops: 🤣

Grew up in So Cal, spent some time surfing south of the border. Lots of good food, tacos de sesos, langua, ojo, pulpo.

Only had pig brain once when I was younger. Wish I'd remember what it tasted like.

Eating brains or heart, etc. you know exactly what you are eating, eating hotdogs, you have no idea....i skip the hot dog line everytime
COSTCO hotdogs and pizza. Mmmmmmmmmm. With a side of King Taco lengua, carnitas soft tacos. Drive by special on a late Saturday night!