Help: every time I go to Kansas I get pulled over

• Thread starter Deleted member 46119
  • Start date
I am the OP. Your hatred of the civilians is a self fulfilling prophecy. Blindly believing that his brothers in arms are all "just doing their job" and all civilians are duchebags.

I never said anything negative about L.E and you didn't actually read the thread.

I'm not paranoid and your response proves it.[/QUOTE

My hatred of civilians? Where'd you get that? You ARE a douchebag :)......"self fulfilling prophecy "..hahaha....geeeez

My hatred of civilians? Where'd you get that? You ARE a douchebag :)......"self fulfilling prophecy "..hahaha....geeeez
Your digging your own grave here mate.

You don't know anything about me and you start calling names. Interesting tactic.

I'm surprised by the amount of negativity towards LE on this site....in my opinion the OP is a paranoid douchebag as are others with negative things to say about L.E. ....the VAST majority of L.E are doing a great job and if you've been pulled over that many times.....your doing something wrong.....

Have a nice day

BTW....I'm biased....retired L.E. :)

The people hire and pay LE, so they get to decide what kind of LE we have. If they don't want the overbearing " warrior cop" types with MRAPs then that is their call.

Many of us have seen the havoc bad cops can wreak on a family. In our case it was a 91 year old man with diagnosed Alzheimer's who the cops kept trying to set up to buy anything they were "selling" because if anybody asked him for money or anything else he had he would give it to them. He woukd just give money to anyone that asked! He wasn't competent. By the way, not one " good cop" intervened...it was close ranks and protect. It finally took the family gathering evidence, getting lawyers, going to the newspaper. After that it was constant harassment, following family members, stopping for made up moving violations, all with a grin on their faces because they can hide behind the badge.

Until you have something like this happen to you you really have no idea what police can do to you and how little recourse you have if you don't have a hundred thousand dollars to hire lawyers to fight back.

To say that I don't trust police now is an understatement. We saw continual lying. Made up evidence. Constant harassment. Illegal acts and no regard whatsoever for the rule of law or basic moral values.

It is a life changing event if it happens to you. Drug dealers and the average crook will not do these things to you because there is no money in it. If we could have chose between disbanding the police and dealing with crime ourselves or keeping them we would have took our chances with criminals. At least you can shoot a criminal without bringing the whole house down on your head.

Once you get a little taste of the gestapo you will appreciate freedom and privacy more than you thought possible.

Cops are becoming a pariah in modern society for two reasons...one is because the good cops don't stop the bad ones, and two because they are tasked with enforcing ever more ridiculous and intrusive laws. It is difficult to be a good cop because you will be under a ton of pressure to get along to go along to avoid the pressure my family got when we stood up. If that wasn't bad enough a good cop is going to have to, at some point, say " I can't in good conscience enforce this unConstitutional law. " that will entail consequences for the good cop as well, putting his livelihood and ability to support his family at risk.

The guys who do it right, really right, deserve high praise indeed. Do I believe the " vast majority" are in this category? No I do not, because if they were then the bad cops would quickly be drummed out and the entire culture would be that of " peace officer" instead of " law enforcement" and the warrior cop mentality. It would have took one cop in our situation publicly saying the truth-didn't happen.

By the way, I live in a rural low population county that has a forty man swat team ( this is almost the entire department) complete with three tactical vehicles, all equipment of which was provided by the Feds. You tell me- do you think the people in my county look at that stuff as our protection, or rather that their military stuff is their protection against us? I'll let you figure that out. We average a single homicide every 3 or 4 years, usually a domestic issue like a fight over a woman.

The government either serves the people or the people serve the government. How can there be liberty when the government no longer listens to the people? The typical police response when the people complain is to ignore or double down...has one department in America really responded to the complaints of their citizens? Why does it always take a lawsuit or very public embarrassment to implement the change good cops in the department should already have demanded? Anyone who complains is typecast as being " anti cop/ pro criminal" or against officer safety, even though there are many common jobs more dangerous than policing, including farming, all kinds of construction work, etc.

I am the OP. Your hatred of the civilians is a self fulfilling prophecy. Blindly believing that his brothers in arms are all "just doing their job" and all civilians are duchebags.

I never said anything negative about L.E and you didn't actually read the thread.

I'm not paranoid and your response proves it.[/QUOTE

LOL! Now he takes your post and takes it up a notch saying "all civilians" and then adds a little more crap to the mixture with "all brothers in arms" and "self fulfilling prophecy". The OP is not a DB! He's a PARANOID DB! :rolleyes:lightbulb Cripes, he probably doesn't even think there's a Santa Claus!!! Notice I didn't even tell him he should stay in CA with all the other fruits and nuts, LOL! That would be disrespectful to them extending it out to the rest who aren't like this nut!

LOL! Now he takes your post and takes it up a notch saying "all civilians" and then adds a little more crap to the mixture with "all brothers in arms" and "self fulfilling prophecy". The OP is not a DB! He's a PARANOID DB! :rolleyes:lightbulb Cripes, he probably doesn't even think there's a Santa Claus!!! Notice I didn't even tell him he should stay in CA with all the other fruits and nuts, LOL! That would be disrespectful to them extending it out to the rest who aren't like this nut!
You win.

Now let the thread die.

Don't worry about it Jfseamon, some people won't get it until it happens to them. I used to be like them, cops were automatic heros and I always assumed it was the other guy at fault , you know the " bad guy." Now I don't assume anything.

Don't worry about it Jfseamon, some people won't get it until it happens to them. I used to be like them, cops were automatic heroes and I always assumed it was the other guy at fault , you know the " bad guy." Now I don't assume anything.

Yep, keep supporting the DB that started this thread that's ONLY had ten tickets while behind the wheel and is bitching/ranting about the cops and thinks he's the greatest and is just being picked on, LOL! Maybe we should start a "Paranoia Club" on the site and you two can be the Pres. and VP, LOL! :rolleyes:

Two things.

One, the world would be a lot better off if men would only use words on the Internet they would be willing to say to my face.

Second, my posts have nothing to do with the OP, I don't even know him. If you were able to focus on the valid issues raised instead of the person you might have realized that. There are serious problems going on in law enforcement these days for a variety of reasons.

Like I said, you won't get it until you have to. Hopefully that never happens to you, and you can keep them up there on a pedestal. I wish mine still were.

Two things.

One, the world would be a lot better off if men would only use words on the Internet they would be willing to say to my face.

Second, my posts have nothing to do with the OP, I don't even know him. If you were able to focus on the valid issues raised instead of the person you might have realized that. There are serious problems going on in law enforcement these days for a variety of reasons.

Like I said, you won't get it until you have to. Hopefully that never happens to you, and you can keep them up there on a pedestal. I wish mine still were.

Then why are you responding to him and what appears to be agreeing with him? You've now done the same thing when you say any of us have put LE on a pedestal because that's not true at all. We have said there are bad apples in every segment of society and that includes the LE segment of our population. It's the same way with the news media and always will be in that 99% of the news focuses on the negative. Watch this video several times and then read the print below it. Then come back and knock the cops that are just trying to make it through the day and get home to their families in one piece.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...267356&fref=nf

Yep, keep supporting the DB that started this thread that's ONLY had ten tickets while behind the wheel and is bitching/ranting about the cops and thinks he's the greatest and is just being picked on, LOL! Maybe we should start a "Paranoia Club" on the site and you two can be the Pres. and VP, LOL! :rolleyes:
So much hatred in this poor man.

Didn't read the thread.
Attacks members in violation of forum policy.

Typical toll.

So much hatred in this poor man.

Didn't read the thread.
Attacks members in violation of forum policy.

Typical toll.

No hatred at all here, but just stating the truth while you, MR. PARANOID, are back again with another worthless garbage post! Hey dude, watch the video a few times and then read the full explanation below it on that Facebook link I posted above. Then if you have any more comments other than an apology for this entire worthless thread YOU started we'll all know for sure what you are, LOL! PS: Learn to spell! The word you're looking for is troll and you need to know how to spell it, as you're a perfect example of that too!!!

No hatred at all here, but just stating the truth while you, MR. PARANOID, are back again with another worthless garbage post! Hey dude, watch the video a few times and then read the full explanation below it on that Facebook link I posted above. Then if you have any more comments other than an apology for this entire worthless thread YOU started we'll all know for sure what you are, LOL! PS: Learn to spell! The word you're looking for is troll and you need to know how to spell it, as you're a perfect example of that too!!!
You continue with personal attacks and comments that prove you did not read the thread or perhaps because you can't read well enough to comprehend what was written. Would you treat another human being that way in person?

Some how you've decided you are right and just. That is your perception and no one will change it. Even if it is wrong. You grasp at details of minutia such as a typing error to prove that your foe is worthy of your hatred.

You have also decided that you will get the last word on this thread. Some people have power trips that way. Seems to be the same kind of person that decides who or what another person is and can not be swayed to a different perception.

You continue with personal attacks and comments that prove you did not read the thread or perhaps because you can't read well enough to comprehend what was written. Would you treat another human being that way in person?

Some how you've decided you are right and just. That is your perception and no one will change it. Even if it is wrong. You grasp at details of minutia such as a typing error to prove that your foe is worthy of your hatred.

You have also decided that you will get the last word on this thread. Some people have power trips that way. Seems to be the same kind of person that decides who or what another person is and can not be swayed to a different perception.

Are you just going to keep babbling every time you make a post or look at that video I posted and then shut the heck up for good?! I hope it's the latter because if it isn't I'm sure you'll keep right on making a fool of yourself and I'll keep right on helping you do it! lightbulb :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts