Hells Canyon long range shoot

we are getting a few more people signed up for this match and just tuesday berger bullets sent me some certificates good for three boxes of bullets

love the video-clip. thanks caleb and thanks flybuster you guys rock.... I will be listening to the northwestern outdoors am radio station for your advertiseing. sweet, keep at it.
my trigger finger is getting rusty we need some more shoots, plus the competion is exciting and its such a great event.
We need one of these events in every state, caleb maybe you could franchise it.

I don't know if ill be on this weekend, but I'm sure next weekend I will be. Glad you like the clip

we have two vortex scopes for the top prizes
a 6-24 viper for the big game
and a 4-16 viper hs for the small game

i have some berger bullet certificates and other stuff is on its way

Great video and this sounds to be a fantastic event.

I'm almost positive my family and I will be there. My girs are already making bets as to who will do better. (though they already know mom will beat them)

It all depends if I can get the time away from work.

Thanks for putting this together.

Sounds good, hope you can get the time away from work. Hope to see you there and thanks for checking out the website.

Caleb

Registration can be done that morning at the shoot. We will be across the bridge from their campground and to the left. I don't know the road names, but if you go across the bridge from campground side and take an immediate left and go up the road about a mile you will see all the cars and people. You can call the killgores if you need better directions than that. I am sure there will be signs along the way.

getting a few more prizes from sponsors as well as getting a few more shooters registered.
should be a lot of fun, with ribs + bbq available for dinner, lots of cool targets with challenging shots.

Registered myself and will be bringing the family. The girls are playing shy and don't want me to register them yet, but if there is room on the day of I am almost certain their competitive natures will make them want to compete once they are there.

Either way I am certain this will be a blast!

Registered myself and will be bringing the family. The girls are playing shy and don't want me to register them yet, but if there is room on the day of I am almost certain their competitive natures will make them want to compete once they are there.

Either way I am certain this will be a blast!
i am very certain there will be room for more people to join, even the day of.
tell them there will be other wives and girl friends shooting.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.