Hells Canyon long range shoot

This shoot was in 2012, i have been working on trying to get it going again this year. Having troubles with property owner wanting to do it labor day weekend again due to fire danger. Call heather at killgore adventures in whitebird idaho and let her know what you think

Cant be may i have two big shoots up here at miller ranch mine the sportsman's challenge and one for long range only forum. I dont know if it will be able to do june. The big thing is prizes and awards. For me to have big shoots back to back almost there would be minimal prizes

here are a couple pics from the hells canyon shoot for you guys to drool over, check out more at Sportsman's Challenge - Home

DSCN0519_zps84361360.jpg

DSCN0552_zps4f3452b7.jpg

DSCN0560_zps02c01672.jpg

Hey that's me in the back of that pickup with the kennetrek shirt and hat on along with the bandage over my forehead from getting scoped three times from that 30-338 mag. Ouch.......
But really guys that shoot was the funnest and best run shoot I've ever been on,and also the scenery was absolutely breath taking. So with hearing that maybe the shoot just needs some sponsors then what is this Longrange shooting sport to do? Come on ladies and gents in these trying political times we need to keep that second amendment right ( passion ) going strong.....

The Hells Canyon shoot that was in the works of being planned for this fall is no longer going to be happening.

we will be trying to find another venue, but it may not be in hells canyon, unless someone knows where we may be able to hold a shoot down there.
looking at orofino, maybe the tri cities area and other places that we may be hearing of

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.