Hammer prototype terminal results

Gday Carl

The only decision you have to make is what atv you are siting in when you get to Tassie 👍😍
The rest we have you covered

Cheers
I have a .300 RUM coming together for my son in law.

Steve wants to go with the 199 HH. I'm thinking maybe the 166 HH. Now there is another possibility.

The 175 HH in my .338 RUM will cover me pretty good me thinks.

Gday Carl
I have a .300 RUM coming together for my son in law.

Steve wants to go with the 199 HH. I'm thinking maybe the 166 HH. Now there is another possibility.

The 175 HH in my .338 RUM will cover me pretty good me thinks.
Another possibility in the 300 rum most definitely be dynamite in Tassie on our critters although a tall order once we head north on the asiatic buff while your scrubbie no worries & a few other critters will be just awesome I think

✅✅
I can't wait
Cheers

Gday northkill & muddy
Had to look it up ;)
Thanks for bringing that to my attention northkill as I had no idea 👍
Muddy your a card 😜
Fun it is but it's also the most frustrating I've ever been with a pill I spent 3 hrs studying old photos last night from years ago of where I've seen failures as that's what I test for to see if that pill will fail under the same conditions & I think I've got the one that will fail this design but to be fair no absolutely no other pill of this design or any design except a few true solids have ever passed this one but it's one I've never tested for so a learning process it will be & really if it would pass this I'd say my search will cease as That will give me a pill that I would consider to be the holy grail

It's not going to happen for a bit as I'm not in buff country & we may just wait till Steve comes out as this shot placement that overall dosent concern me as not one we plan on in the field but had it happen numerous times & even seen others do it with other critters so a field test it will be but it does make a buff a little cranky so might as well get Steve to see first hand what it like when they come a knocking 🤣
Now that's going to be fun 😍😇

Cheers

Gday 2buffalo
How about a picture before it's just a shank?
Well how about I give you a 2 for one deal with 2 different prototypes
The big one is a 50 cal prototype that is about to go into buff
The little one is the 30 cal gen 1 tested in this thread

I also liked the backdrop on my notebook & pretty fitting I'd say 🤣😇
D97B404B-7FB8-43DA-BAFD-35122A0E8017.jpeg

Cheers

Gday 2buffalo

Well how about I give you a 2 for one deal with 2 different prototypes
The big one is a 50 cal prototype that is about to go into buff
The little one is the 30 cal gen 1 tested in this thread

I also liked the backdrop on my notebook & pretty fitting I'd say 🤣😇
View attachment 411688