Hammer prototype terminal results

Nice work @fordy. Your dedication to make bullets fail is why I sent them to you.
Gday Steve my pleasure to test but your not off the hook yet I will get the last laugh

this pill just passed another level🤬 & I caught another shank 😍
This is the most frustrating pill I've ever dealt with hands down it reminds me like When I tried to kill hydros 🤬
I need to be in buff country right now lol then I will have my chance yep I have another idea

For those who question why I want to kill a pill it's simple for me I've seen way to many bad results some lost animals , some lucky to recover & also some that I just can't explain & your first shot is always your best chance to secure that animal quickly so we might as well have the hand in cards that holds a lot of trumps if not Murphy will get you that I guarantee we'll in my world that's what I've seen / learnt
what I have found is if I can find where a pill can or does fail ( this has been witnessed in the field so I just replicate where I've seen failures or poor results ) or even a lesser result on certain resistances in a critter I can avoid either placing a shot there ( don't like that as that's really close to a failure ) or just move to a way better suited pill & throughout some of my hunting I could be chasing donkeys & end up in a situation where I owe money to a buff , I guess like some of you guys who are out hunting deer & a grizz comes debt collecting
Yes I want to know a pill will not fail under the worst possible outcome & yet still be the best possible pill for that donkey or deer or like , yep I'm fussy as Steve knows to well & talk about a dog with a bone man I'm bad just ask him how long I will pursue a problem I see when others will say oh but the deers dead or recovered so good job
No not me I have been told on numerous occasions I see things others don't
Dosent make me a guru far from it just a observant dog with a bone I say

No compromise with me I want the best & hence my search for the holy grail continues & why I test to extremes & really in this case I've failed as I've thrown the normal go to methods I have found that kill most pills fairly quickly or @ least find a weakness I can exploit hence why I was cocky as you know Steve & this just frustrated me more on the results that showed after upping the anti
But what I've also got from these tests is knowledge where this pill will produce the results I like to see & where this can be used to the greatest effect in my hunting situations so I'm happy to do this as it helps me & the critter & whoever gets something out of it also is a bonus in my eyes

Right now I'm regrouping figuring how to do my next attempt & just happy if I can get a sniff of failure with this pill @ this stage then I'll pull it apart

Cheers

Recent Posts