Had to be said

I don't understand this mentality..... I have 4 full custom rifles on Terminus Actions, 5 bolts and 9 barrels... my wife doesn't care. I bought my $4,000 Zero Compromise Optics scope and was so excited when it came in I was showing my wife how awesome it was she said she didn't really understand half of what I was saying but was glad I was happy. You guys should be a little more picky before saying I do.
😆👍🏼🙏🇺🇲

Totally agree…I'm single married 3 times 5years, then 7 then 19….Met an awesome lady 13 years ago neither of us wants to ever be married again!
What's great we keep all our finances separate. When I buy something she is happy that I am having fun at what I am doing this goes both ways. Guns, Harley, RV , Fly Rods….we have fun and most of the time never any bickering but even then we say our peace and are done. Right now I am on a long range shooting quest…rifle, reloading set up and Man Cave - reloading room I am converting. It's out in the barn. Yes it's nice to have someone in your life even more fun when you can support each other's interests. Well she just brought my second cup of coffee to me like she does every morning in bed.
👍🏼

Tell that to the Little Guy. He's making the decisions for most young guys around that time. Some women, as well as men, are just controlling in nature, ala Libturds in particular. Most young people are making all the big life decisions......education and associated debt (first big life business decision), career, mate, kids, housing, et el......when they don't know enough about life to be making those decisions, which largely determines their life trajectory. Men enter marriage expecting the little lady to never change....slim/young looks, starry-eyed dating disposition. Women are sure they can change the guy into all that she wants him to be. Once those initial decisions are made life is typically locked in. Few alter that resulting trajectory once the responsibilities of those decisions set in....school loans, house and car payments, kids costs,. contact circle... Commonly choosing a mate ends up nothing more than a situation of "a pig in a poke" luck. Congrats, your poke had a goodern' in there. Just a whole lotta decades of observation. YMMV, but doubt it. :) :) :)
👍🏼

When a guy tells me he has to ask the "Boss" first , I just want to puke 🤮. Give me your man card and go put your man purse on. I have a couple buddy's like that. Actually most all my buddy's are married. One though is 72 and always says that. I tell him don't say that in front of me. Grow your pair back. 😆

A tell tale sign of unhappiness is when men refer to their wives as "The wife".

I believe in compromise, kinda but come man ! 😉

😳🙄😆
This thread is cracking me up.
Thank you all ! 😉
Have a friend, VP of large national company.....money not an issue.....that tells his wife $29.99 every time he buys something big that catches her attention. He bought a HD Road King Special Edition....for $29.99. She knows the truth, but money is not an issue., their inside joke. I gave him $30.00 to get me one of them $29.99 Road Kings. Told him to keep the change for his trouble. Just sittin' here waitin' for delivery....been 6 years now.