Had to be said

I don't have a 'trophy wife', more like I'm the trophy husband. My wife handles all the money and gives me a very generous 'allowance'. I buy or build about one gun every 6-9 months, along with reloading equipment and factory practice rounds for some of the guns. She supports my passion, probably because her father was an avid sportsman, firearm fanatic, and reloader. She will often surprise me with a gift. In the past year she's given me a Galil AK with optic, another gun safe, a deer feeder, and a Kubota sxs. Just bought 80 acres and moved out here in the middle of the woods for me, She'd rather live in town. Can't complain and won't! She buys what she wants and i could care less what it is. I feel blessed to say the least.
That's called a "Keeper"

My wife knew what she was getting before we got married (40 years ago). She supports me in buying whatever rifle or outdoor item I need or want. Likewise I support her. We're not rich and both of us are low maintenance. She likes to decorate our place and I like to build rifles, reload, shoot and hunt. We are not big travelers. We don't go out a lot. I reload, build rifles, hunt three months or more, and shoot. She does her thing.

We both support each other and no real questions are asked. In fact, she has been cussing me for not buying more reloading components when Biden was elected. She keeps saying "I told you when he got elected you should buy up a ton of stuff." Anyway, she is 100% supportive. And yes, I have too many rifles. But we both think they are a good investment, too. When you live in rural Wyoming with your own rifle range and gun shop, your perspective might be different than most folks. But our deal sure works for us.

I married the right girl for me and am thankful. No secrets needed.
👍🏼

Why I'm not married anymore. I heard "oh, I like that you hunt". I've never been and never will be PW. . I do what I want and what I want. I don't need to answer to a wife. When I was out of state she was doing what she thought she could do... Why no longer married. Still best friends. Only thing I didn't forgive was my son was 2 at the time. Oh yeah I have many sets of thermals . Light . Med. And Heavy. I like fleece. I wear light to bed when cold here. Like last 2 weeks 😳 sorry. I'm always off track this time of day 🙄. God bless you all and stay warm.

My wife knew what she was getting before we got married (40 years ago). She supports me in buying whatever rifle or outdoor item I need or want. Likewise I support her. We're not rich and both of us are low maintenance. She likes to decorate our place and I like to build rifles, reload, shoot and hunt. We are not big travelers. We don't go out a lot. I reload, build rifles, hunt three months or more, and shoot. She does her thing.

We both support each other and no real questions are asked. In fact, she has been cussing me for not buying more reloading components when Biden was elected. She keeps saying "I told you when he got elected you should buy up a ton of stuff." Anyway, she is 100% supportive. And yes, I have too many rifles. But we both think they are a good investment, too. When you live in rural Wyoming with your own rifle range and gun shop, your perspective might be different than most folks. But our deal sure works for us.

I married the right girl for me and am thankful. No secrets needed.
👍🏼

Depp put up with a bat **** crazy bitch for , what was it, $50,000,000. I have friends that are PAYING to put up with multiple bat **** crazy women. Life has been financially better to me than I ever had reason to anticipate. Have no adult supervision in my life. Buy what I want, when I want it....Christmas all year long. But, I would gladly give up all I have to have my adult supervision back. She was a keeper....for a few months shy of 30 years. God and I are still at odds why He allowed her to be taken. Need to get that resolved in my mind, cause I want to spend forever with her one day. Then I will understand.

Depp put up with a bat **** crazy bitch for , what was it, $50,000,000. I have friends that are PAYING to put up with multiple bat **** crazy women. Life has been financially better to me than I ever had reason to anticipate. Have no adult supervision in my life. Buy what I want, when I want it....Christmas all year long. But, I would gladly give up all I have to have my adult supervision back. She was a keeper....for a few months shy of 30 years. God and I are still at odds why He allowed her to be taken. Need to get that resolved in my mind, cause I want to spend forever with her one day. Then I will understand.
One day, he will reunite you. Keep the faith, and don't spread it too thin.

First of all I'm sorry for your loss, there is nothing like losing a loved one. The closet I have come so far is my mom, so I have some idea what you're talking about, but there is a but and here it is imo. God does not punish us, Jesus Christ buried the OT, hung it on the Cross, however you want to describe it and so by doing so God does not punish mankind as he did in the OT.
So who does cause our grief and pain, it's Satan. Satan is all around us all the time and will be until Jesus comes back and condemns him to hell were he belong forever. Until then Satan will strike us and will hit us in ways that will try to put that wedge between us and God, as you said, "Need to get that resolved in my mind", you might say that God could have stopped whatever happened and you'd be right, and God answers prayers all the time, some of them not in the way we want for whatever reason. I have faith that God knows why they were not answered the way I wanted and we have to accept that so Satan does not get in between God and us.
Satan never stops trying to recruit everyone of us to follow him, sometimes it's by money, power, a pretty woman/man, tragedy, etc...whatever it takes to separate us from God is what he will use, but God gives us the freewill to follow Him or Satan, that choice is up to each and everyone of us.
Choose wisely my friends.

First of all I'm sorry for your loss, there is nothing like losing a loved one. The closet I have come so far is my mom, so I have some idea what you're talking about, but there is a but and here it is imo. God does not punish us, Jesus Christ buried the OT, hung it on the Cross, however you want to describe it and so by doing so God does not punish mankind as he did in the OT.
So who does cause our grief and pain, it's Satan. Satan is all around us all the time and will be until Jesus comes back and condemns him to hell were he belong forever. Until then Satan will strike us and will hit us in ways that will try to put that wedge between us and God, as you said, "Need to get that resolved in my mind", you might say that God could have stopped whatever happened and you'd be right, and God answers prayers all the time, some of them not in the way we want for whatever reason. I have faith that God knows why they were not answered the way I wanted and we have to accept that so Satan does not get in between God and us.
Satan never stops trying to recruit everyone of us to follow him, sometimes it's by money, power, a pretty woman/man, tragedy, etc...whatever it takes to separate us from God is what he will use, but God gives us the freewill to follow Him or Satan, that choice is up to each and everyone of us.
Choose wisely my friends.
Agree. Evil, intent on violence, is, always has been, always will be until His return and sorting it out. Believe He chose not to intervene with the drunk driver. That's what I struggle with. Much our human minds don't comprehend, but, one day we will understand His infinite wisdom and love for us. Try to find solace in her instant passing was better than what Evil might have had in store for her otherwise. Still struggle with it in my small mind. Soon, soon. Meantime, awaiting inbound toys....... :) :) :)

I don't understand this mentality..... I have 4 full custom rifles on Terminus Actions, 5 bolts and 9 barrels... my wife doesn't care. I bought my $4,000 Zero Compromise Optics scope and was so excited when it came in I was showing my wife how awesome it was she said she didn't really understand half of what I was saying but was glad I was happy. You guys should be a little more picky before saying I do.

Totally agree…I'm single married 3 times 5years, then 7 then 19….Met an awesome lady 13 years ago neither of us wants to ever be married again!
What's great we keep all our finances separate. When I buy something she is happy that I am having fun at what I am doing this goes both ways. Guns, Harley, RV , Fly Rods….we have fun and most of the time never any bickering but even then we say our peace and are done. Right now I am on a long range shooting quest…rifle, reloading set up and Man Cave - reloading room I am converting. It's out in the barn. Yes it's nice to have someone in your life even more fun when you can support each other's interests. Well she just brought my second cup of coffee to me like she does every morning in bed.

I finished building 2 AR's that I've had parts gathered from as far back as 2018 (300 Blackout and 6.8 SPC uppers are new) over the holidays. I started a 8.6 Blackout build too, so I spent my funds for thermal #2 (Thermion 2 LRF XP50).

My son-in-law has been shooting Thermion optics for quite a while and I've shot a few hogs with his AR's. I bought his Night Optics and I plan to buy a Thermion (new) once I get over my build-a-holic phase.

Thermal #1 is a Night Optics Panther 336 and it's mounted on one of the first AR15's I ever built. I actually built two identical AR15's (Mega upper and lower) and gave one of them to my youngest son when he got out of the USAF. My oldest son got my AR10 when he got out.

Here's a sight in trick for "older" optics like the one I have. Fold a piece of aluminum foil into a 2" or 3" square and attach it to your target. The difference in the way it and paper absorb heat will make it hot enough to be clearly visible. The Thermion optics are night and day (pun not intended but it works) better than Night Optics. I don't think the foil trick is necessary for daytime sighting in with a Thermion. I don't own one so maybe it is?

If someone wants to make a Go Fund Me for TSDD I'd appreciate it. Thermal Scope Desire Disease is a plague that is as bad as SDD, Suppressor Desire Disease.
I need to get those go fund me set up too lol 😂

I don't understand this mentality..... I have 4 full custom rifles on Terminus Actions, 5 bolts and 9 barrels... my wife doesn't care. I bought my $4,000 Zero Compromise Optics scope and was so excited when it came in I was showing my wife how awesome it was she said she didn't really understand half of what I was saying but was glad I was happy. You guys should be a little more picky before saying I do.
Tell that to the Little Guy. He's making the decisions for most young guys around that time. Some women, as well as men, are just controlling in nature, ala Libturds in particular. Most young people are making all the big life decisions......education and associated debt (first big life business decision), career, mate, kids, housing, et el......when they don't know enough about life to be making those decisions, which largely determines their life trajectory. Men enter marriage expecting the little lady to never change....slim/young looks, starry-eyed dating disposition. Women are sure they can change the guy into all that she wants him to be. Once those initial decisions are made life is typically locked in. Few alter that resulting trajectory once the responsibilities of those decisions set in....school loans, house and car payments, kids costs,. contact circle... Commonly choosing a mate ends up nothing more than a situation of "a pig in a poke" luck. Congrats, your poke had a goodern' in there. Just a whole lotta decades of observation. YMMV, but doubt it. :) :) :)