Found Primers but are they too much $$$

Sportsmansden.com has some LRP ( fed 210's and rem 9 1/2's) right now for 79.99. Hazmat and shipping are pretty high but if you buy enough you can get it down to about 10.00 per K which ends up cheaper then most places right now.
No LRP of any kind now. You snooze you lose.

The prices were high, but they were in stock.
I purchased a couple bricks each of what I use.
I shoot, I practice, I am always looking to purchase more for my use.
I am down to half a brick for my #2 large magnum. I need to spend the time to get some more.

My advice, if you shoot, and wish to reload, get them while you can.

The prices were high, but they were in stock.
I purchased a couple bricks each of what I use.
I shoot, I practice, I am always looking to purchase more for my use.
I am down to half a brick for my #2 large magnum. I need to spend the time to get some more.

My advice, if you shoot, and wish to reload, get them while you can.
So, what are you paying and for what primers?

Think the forum rules prohibit me from naming this place
I'll do my best to not do business with this place any more.
Have bought primers in the past and paid hazmat fee but both times they shipped regular post.
Anybody here know the wholesale price for primers? This is just crazy.
Now if anyone wants to know the name of this retailer to purchase these available primers, that would be on a positive note and I'll tell you the name.
1704468805486.png

Last edited:
Have bought primers in the past and paid hazmat fee but both times they shipped regular post.
Now if anyone wants to know the name of this retailer to purchase these available primers, that would be on a positive note and I'll tell you the name.
View attachment 529327

Looks like you've already named them, but not provided a direct link. Yeah, crazy prices for sure, but it depends upon NEED. If YOU don't buy them someone else will. Recently bought 1000 of the Wins for less than half of that. Got the last full brick.

View attachment 529327
200 bucks? That's beyond gouge.

I've been looking for large rifle Magnum for a long while, at the local places. A month or so ago one place had federal 215, for 14.95 per 100. Had 9 packs left on shelf. I knew he had a 500 limit. I grabbed 500 went to checkout. Owner wasn't there. Asked the girl if there was a limit. Said she didn't think there was. I left with all 9 packs. All the places that sell reloading supplies are lil over a hour away, and primers are always gone. Figured it was just my turn.

View attachment 529327
I ordered 3k small pistol, 3k small rifle and 500 primed brass from them last month. Shipped quick, prices were good (Spanish and Fiocchi primers). There was a black and white diamond sticker on the box, so I think they were legit with the hazmat.

I ordered 3k small pistol, 3k small rifle and 500 primed brass from them last month. Shipped quick, prices were good (Spanish and Fiocchi primers). There was a black and white diamond sticker on the box, so I think they were legit with the hazmat.
You should be able to find small pistol and rifle primers locally I would think.