ELR use of MagnetoSpeed vs Lab Radar

Well shoot, I used the email that you have me and still no response on the quad pod
www.wiserprecision.com
Then click on the product and Information key on the top right on the site. It will open another screen for you. Scroll very carefully and gently down to PRODUCTS. It will open up another screen. Scroll down slowly and slightly and watch the left lower side of the screen and you will find it. Now click on it and it will open up another screen showing the product.
If it doesn't work for you look it up on YouTube.

Last edited:
It is not a quad pod. It is a carbon fiber pod for the Magneto Speed. I am extremely positive I never ever used the word quad in my description but doubt me please as it will keep you focused doing something else rather than chasing me all over this site my friend.
Maybe you should read my posts, you quoted my post about the email address that lamasoh had giving me about emailing the maker of the quad pod
Pretty sure you should have quoted someone else's posts-- looks like your a bit wound up about giving misinformation on another thread-- your grandfather gave you the right advise

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.