Circle k ranch experiences

No personal experience with circle k but we hunt in the same area so I can tell you it is some steep, nasty country so you better be in shape. Good opportunities for elk but not really a trophy area. That's not to say there is not good bulls there but they are few and far between. Good luck on your elk quest.

I have been a guude there for about 7 years. the country is rough but thats what the horses are for. the elk heard is lage and there are some nice bulls. if you hunt hard i bet you wull get a shot at a decent bull. another good outfit is lizzardhead outfitters.

I have been a guude there for about 7 years. the country is rough but thats what the horses are for. the elk heard is lage and there are some nice bulls. if you hunt hard i bet you wull get a shot at a decent bull. another good outfit is lizzardhead outfitters.

Hey silvercreek. I spoke with al at the ranch and he claimed my father in law,could hunt with limited mobility and still have shot at a bull elk. I myself will be able to handle the terrain but the hunt is primarily for him to get a trophy bull. What are my options for someone with limited mobility.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts