Boy cries WOlF.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to the North American Bison, Woodland Caibou, Giant Sea Bass, California Condor and Bumble bee.
Don't worry about it as you will also join them in a few decades or so and then historians and anthropologists will be wondering if the Misguidedasorous is extinct. Sadly, they can never become extinct because they only have ears that filter out the truth and facts and are capable of living in the long gone past. Their eyes are fixed on the back of their heads because they can never see future ahead but only what lies in the past, blaming mankind for everything as they try to manifest themselves like a carbuncle growing on the backside of the ones who are inflicted by their self absorbed myths. This gives them a huge area to live.

Last edited:
And that ^^^ above is why I stopped buying a Deer and Elk tag..... Now I only buy a Wolf tag and a general hunting permit. Last Elk I took was in 2014 a canyon away from where I live. I once had 30-50 Elk on my land every night and a dozen Whitetail deer, that got reduced to only seeing 5-6 or once a while back about 13-15 each month, I saw 1 cow a few nights ago. Something had to give, and for me personally I chose to put my money where my mouth was, no funds to the State for Elk hunting and maybe one more Elk a year I let live........

A Wolf can hunt 24/7, after the Sun goes down or comes up, doesn't need to follow the Rules or laws of fair chase, can kill or wound anything it can come in contact with, even another DOG. Coyotes certainly do, and a Wolf/Coyote hybrid is more like a Coyote then a Wolf IMO. Which means rural life across the State lines and into Washington more game animals/ or household pets will die, and No Laws to stop them....... Want to know what else, they are not considered a Wolf or a Coyote..... Which means they will fall between the cracks if left unchecked, and left to their own avail just like the Wolves have here in Idaho.
See Longrangehunter2 the problem is the people that wanted the wolfs in the first place is the people that don't hunt for food or the people that don't live in the woods or places that wolfs thrive these are the people that live in glass houses in hollow wood.

See Longrangehunter2 the problem is the people that wanted the wolfs in the first place is the people that don't hunt for food or the people that don't live in the woods or places that wolfs thrive these are the people that live in glass houses in hollow wood.
The people who wanted wolves are also the people who don't understand ranching and the devastation that the wolf brings with it. Millions of dollars of livestock are lost each year due to wolves killing livestock. I say open season on wolves!

The people who wanted wolves are also the people who don't understand ranching and the devastation that the wolf brings with it. Millions of dollars of livestock are lost each year due to wolves killing livestock. I say open season on wolves!

I'm not convinced that they don't understand ranching as much as there seems to be a push to get us all to eat what THEY would like us to eat, and it aint red meat.
It seems like they have both ranching and hunting in their sights.

I'm not convinced that they don't understand ranching as much as there seems to be a push to get us all to eat what THEY would like us to eat, and it aint red meat.
It seems like they have both ranching and hunting in their sights.
You might be on to something. I never thought of it from that angle. WOW....That really makes sense to me now.

I would gladly welcome wolves back into the Plains states, along with the elk and antelope that were pushed off by human settlers.
If this is true then get off your keister (that is cowboy language for buttocks) and come on out here and get all we have. If you really had so many then why didn't you work hard to have them reintroduced there? You never had a Canadian wolf where you live nor did we. You had a prairie wolf and we had a timber wolf which are about 60%-70% of the size of a Canadian and don't kill for the thrill of it.

There is that saying "BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR"!
Before wishing the wolf back you might want to talk to the
Sheep rancher that lost 150 head of his sheet due that
Lovable little fuzz ball-AKA A wolf

Don't worry about it as you will also join them in a few decades or so and then historians and anthropologists will be wondering if the Misguidedasorous is extinct. Sadly, they can never become extinct because they only have ears that filter out the truth and facts and are capable of living in the long gone past. Their eyes are fixed on the back of their heads because they can never see future ahead but only what lies in the past, blaming mankind for everything as they try to manifest themselves like a carbuncle growing on the backside of the ones who are inflicted by their self absorbed myths. This gives them a huge area to live.
Well finally you found proof that carl1775 is a real animal just as others like him are. We, the people, have to suffer from the continual animalistic behavior that they impose upon us.
I can attest to that…… I have 4% Neanderthal in my DNA, which is roughly twice the norm and 89% more than all the current DNA tested to date! Which basically means well over 40 thousands of years ago my ancestors bred with Homo Sapiens before their extinction. Where there's a will, there's a way and I'm living proof to that!

That said mankind has done some really great things, and messed up a lot more Big Time!

Since I was a kid I was smart enough to listened to my intuition and knew what to avoid, and which way to lead my life. Mostly the stuff not made in nature and meant to resemble something it was to replace~ Butter, milk, sugar, to name a few. I also stayed away from non-organic products as much as I could. I'd say that came from millions of years of being on this Earth.

We now have Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods on our Grocers shelves, Burger King the first and more on the way from a few other food chains.

The proteins come from Dupont, and the flavors from International Flavors & Fragrances, 7-10 from each Company from what I heard in an interview with Beyond Meat's CEO on CNBC.

I'm not a fan of anything with chemicals, FD&C colors, and alike…… This stuff is now marketed to the health-conscious consumers who want to cut down on eating meat and who worry about the environmental impacts of industrial animal farming…. They say made with natural colors added….. if that appeals to the targeted market?

A lot of what mankind does for profit is understandable, whether or not it is justifiable questionable!?! ……. What drives us to do the wrong stuff I just have to shake my head and what I don't get!

The whole vaping trend is just another rat hole I don't see ending well……. And why I saw smoking Not as another highway to heaven but more like the grave sooner rather than later! ……. and why I see those Companies Juul, R.J. Reynolds, Nu mark and NJOY to name a few as public enemy Number One to your health and one you do have control over.

I will say I see the Wolf's release was to eliminate most of what mankind was doing for the other 60% of the game management that was in place….. That's clearly obvious in the Rocky Mountain States, and like I said…. Who wants to eat a Wolf in the first place!

BTW I don't think my good friend got his Cow Elk this past season….. So I did what any good friend would do on Christmas Eve and bought him a whole beef tenderloin instead for his efforts! At $6.69 per lb. it was a good deal, not enough Elk to go around for the rest of the local population….. not so much!

Think or Swim, sooner or later when the tide goes out we'll see who's without a life line and who will sink or swim? One day the reset button will happen and wipe away most if not all of mankind and hopefully we will be kinder to the only living Planet in the entire solar system suitable to our survival as it was meant to be.

Last edited:
I can attest to that…… I have 4% Neanderthal in my DNA, which is roughly twice the norm and 89% more than all the current DNA tested to date! Which basically means well over 40 thousands of years ago my ancestors bred with Homo Sapiens before their extinction. Where there's a will, there's a way and I'm living proof to that!

That said mankind has done some really great things, and messed up a lot more Big Time!

Since I was a kid I was smart enough to listened to my intuition and knew what to avoid, and which way to lead my life. Mostly the stuff not made in nature and meant to resemble something it was to replace~ Butter, milk, sugar, to name a few. I also stayed away from non-organic products as much as I could. I'd say that came from millions of years of being on this Earth.

We now have Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods on our Grocers shelves, Burger King the first and more on the way from a few other food chains.

The proteins come from Dupont, and the flavors from International Flavors & Fragrances, 7-10 from each Company from what I heard in an interview with Beyond Meat's CEO on CNBC.

I'm not a fan of anything with chemicals, FD&C colors, and alike…… This stuff is now marketed to the health-conscious consumers who want to cut down on eating meat and who worry about the environmental impacts of industrial animal farming…. They say made with natural colors added….. if that appeals to the targeted market?

A lot of what mankind does for profit is understandable, whether or not it is justifiable questionable!?! ……. What drives us to do the wrong stuff I just have to shake my head and what I don't get!

The whole vaping trend is just another rat hole I don't see ending well……. And why I saw smoking Not as another highway to heaven but more like the grave sooner rather than later! ……. and why I see those Companies Juul, R.J. Reynolds, Nu mark and NJOY to name a few as public enemy Number One to your health and one you do have control over.

I will say I see the Wolf's release was to eliminate most of what mankind was doing for the other 60% of the game management that was in place….. That's clearly obvious in the Rocky Mountain States, and like I said…. Who wants to eat a Wolf in the first place!

BTW I don't think my good friend got his Cow Elk this past season….. So I did what any good friend would do on Christmas Eve and bought him a whole beef tenderloin instead for his efforts! At $6.69 per lb. it was a good deal, not enough Elk to go around for the rest of the local population….. not so much!

Think or Swim, sooner or later when the tide goes out we'll see who's without a life line and who will sink or swim? One day the reset button will happen and wipe away most if not all of mankind and hopefully we will be kinder to the only living Planet in the entire solar system suitable to our survival as it was meant to be.
I see you are wanting to be applauded for giving your friend a beef tenderloin which is contradictory to your stated lifestyle. Do you really think that store bought beef that contains the highest fat content of any other cut is void of the chemicals you state you avoid?

I see you are wanting to be applauded for giving your friend a beef tenderloin which is contradictory to your stated lifestyle. Do you really think that store bought beef that contains the highest fat content of any other cut is void of the chemicals you state you avoid?
I think you have me mistaken for someone that actually cares what you think! I know he appreciated it, it was a kind thought for Christmas Chinga tu Madre!

With that thought in mind I'm wondering why you have on your profile that your business got ripped off to the tune of 60K, and now it's going to cost you 100K to replace what was stolen..... I think it's clear now why that is! You should ask yourself why something like that would happen to you instead!?!

Last edited:
It happened because I felt sorry for a guy who couldn't afford to buy gas to get to a Dr appointment. So I paid him triple the amount I normally pay to get him out of the jam he was in. Unknown to me he was a parolee on drugs who seized the opportunity I gave him to burglarize my shop while I was in the hospital with Sepsis. If you want to help him in a few more years when he gets out I'll be happy to point him your way. In the meantime, "Where's the beef? "
Obviously when you have a dream you work over 20 years to implement you purchase things you forsee you'll need at bargain prices as you come across them, which is what I did. Having to replace everything at once on a limited income at my age is impossible. If your only retort is an attempt at character assassination then your skin must be awfully thin as I only made reference to what you wrote. Thanks for reassuring me about my thoughts. Have a great day even if you don't care about what anyone says. Ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.