Boy cries WOlF.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe we could hurt the wolf population with gun or trap, it took full time trapping, gunning, poison, denning and everyone possible shooting them in a day and age when there were a LOT more people in those rural areas.
It took guys like Ben Lilly who hunted grizzlies with hounds year around to knock their population back, no modern acceptable hunting method will dent the population.

I dont believe we could hurt the wolf population with gun or trap, it took full time trapping, gunning, poison, denning and everyone possible shooting them in a day and age when there were a LOT more people in those rural areas.
It took guys like Ben Lilly who hunted grizzlies with hounds year around to knock their population back, no modern acceptable hunting method will dent the population.
We never won the war on drugs either in this Country...... If it were not for..... let's just say those like minded people?

Since it seems Mankind can't agree on anything anymore I went to Santa and asked him for his help......
The Animal Kingdom Polls have now spoken! With an overwhelming "Yes" Vote for the reduction of Wolves across all of North America! The simple assumption should not come as a surprise…. 32 subspecies to 5 Voted "No" to reintroduction for the Wolf years ago, but once again Mankind would Not listen, and is now paying dearly for that mistake!

Black Bear Nay
Bobcat Nay
Grizzly Bear Nay
Plains Bison Nay
Wood Bison Nay
Alaskan Caribou Nay
Woodland Caribou Nay
Eastern Cottontail Nay
Coyote Nay
Coues Deer Nay
Mule Deer Nay
Whitetail Deer Nay
Blacktail Deer Nay
Manitoban Elk Nay
Rocky Mtn. Elk Nay
Roosevelt Elk Nay
Tule Elk Nay
Arctic Fox Nay
Gray Fox Nay
Red Fox Nay
Mountain Goat Nay
Black-Tailed Jackrabbit Nay
Snowshoe Hare Nay
Mountain Lion Nay
Alakan/Yukon Moose Nay
Canada Moose Nay
Shiras Moose Nay
Pronghorn Nay
R. Mtn. Bighorn Sheep Nay
Dall Bighorn Sheep Nay
Desert Bighorn Sheep Nay
Stone Sheep Nay
Crow Yea
Magpie Yea
Raven Yea
Wolf Yea
Wolverine Hell Yah!

Note: The Wolf wanted to use its own class of voting rights since they eat the most of meat of all the Carnivores! And God said NO….. Which is why we have Pigs, but since God said not to eat the Pig we now have a serious issue with those too!

News flash! Not Fake News BTW It has come to our understanding a single grizzly bear in Yellowstone NP wishes to with draw his first vote because he was coerced by peer pressure into voting yes for the reintroduction of wolves! He wishes to plead the Fifth, he found that if he pretends to come in peace when trying to grab a bite off their kill he can sneak off with a free morsel!

upload_2019-12-21_11-39-39.jpeg

Here's my 2019 wolf.

After reading this, I might start to think w/his full curl tail he may be full blood Akita!

Some guys just have too much time on their hands, let's all spend more time wearin out boot leather hunting these dogs and less time worrying about being politically correct.

^chocolate lab
Dark chocolate....
Ah..man.....thats to black for a wolf...must be a 'city dawg'...
Good riddance.....
Is that a st.joes river dawg....or wannabe rd kill.....

And all the house pets I have had to put down.....their tails never curled(if you can't put down your own pet..you shouldn't have one)....nor did any ducks..pheasants..quail..squirrels.....sea lions....did I say that..:D.oops...must have been the one the sheriff shot........:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts