Beginner-Mountain Goat Hunting

Good Morning,

I didn't know where exactly to post this but thought this would be the best place. I have been on a few big game hunts in my life but never for mountain goats. I have always wanted to hunt them, but I have never ever applied for a tag for one of them. I have actually never even seen one in person before. The hunt itself seems like a once in a lifetime adventure and something that would love to do. I currently live in AR (so I am a non-resident to any state with mountain goats). I have done a little research on the way the draw works for goats in WY and MT, but mainly WY. I don't currently have any points in MT or ID (the other state I am considering applying for a goat tag). I do have a few specific questions:

Which State has the best Odds for me (non-resident) to draw a mountain goat tag between- WY, MT, and ID?

Which State has the best goat hunting between-WY, MT, and ID?

And in that State which area is best?

I do realize that my chances of getting a mountain goat tag are pretty low in any state. But I know that if I never try then I will most certainly never get one. Please let me know what your thoughts regarding the questions above and your thoughts on mountain goat hunting in general for a beginner. And anyone who has gone mountain goat hunting and knows what it is like to try to draw for a tag year in and year out. I would love to hear your stories and see your pictures from your hunt if you don't mind sharing. Any wisdom that you have learned from your hunt that may help me avoid some beginners mistakes, it would be greatly appreciated! All info, input, and wisdom are appreciated! Thank you!!
I know that Wy. has terrible odds for Residents! I've given up on drawing as this would be my 37th year of trying and my legs aren't up to it anymore! Non Residents have a little better odds!