Applied Ballistics Mobile App

Will you post some iOS directions way different than android. No wind clock or a smith clock? And some other stuff. Help

Help!!,!, AB mobile was having some issues on my Iphone. I hard reset it and they still existed. I then backed everything up via web sync, deleted ap, went to reinstall and the ap store no longer has it. This is a $30 essential ap for my shooting. Anyone else having issues?

Yes I have the same issue for my iPhone , we need an update I paid 42$ Canadian dollars and the app don't work right , 10 MOA error at for my 308 and 243 both . The app never worked properly from the day I made the purchase .

Any update on the ELD-M/X custom drag tables?

On a different note, seems most everyone that is having trouble is using an iphone...my galaxy S4 with this app is awesome. Completely worth it IMO. If I had an iphone though...not sure I could make the plunge...

i purchased mine at the end of October , the app never worked properly from day one we are near the end of December , how long does it take to repair an app ? If i would not of paid 42$ i would not have an issue but for the last two months i have to use a different app to go shoot .Why wouldint i just keep using the other app from now on , i feel like i waisted 42$.Isnipe has been working great , i thought id get more from applied ballistics app because i really like Bryan Litz's books .Maybe hes waiting a bit so he can do some testing on new bullets like Nosler RDF and the new hornady bullet so he can add to the new bullet library in the app.

Any update on the ELD-M/X custom drag tables?

On a different note, seems most everyone that is having trouble is using an iphone...my galaxy S4 with this app is awesome. Completely worth it IMO. If I had an iphone though...not sure I could make the plunge...

Those are already in there, and have been for 2 weeks.

Yes I have the same issue for my iPhone , we need an update I paid 42$ Canadian dollars and the app don't work right , 10 MOA error at for my 308 and 243 both . The app never worked properly from the day I made the purchase .

We are getting close to the root cause, we have a temporary fix in place. I know it sucks, it sucks for us too. This is a tough one to track down, because of the exact nature of what the app is doing. We just have to make sure this fix is done right.

i purchased mine at the end of October , the app never worked properly from day one we are near the end of December , how long does it take to repair an app ? If i would not of paid 42$ i would not have an issue but for the last two months i have to use a different app to go shoot .Why wouldint i just keep using the other app from now on , i feel like i waisted 42$.Isnipe has been working great , i thought id get more from applied ballistics app because i really like Bryan Litz's books .Maybe hes waiting a bit so he can do some testing on new bullets like Nosler RDF and the new hornady bullet so he can add to the new bullet library in the app.

Library update will come out in 2 phases. Phase 1 is already being worked on, phase 2 will have the rest of this falls new offerings. This means you will see some of the new bullets but not all of them. For instance half of the RDF bullets are in the new update now, the other half will be in phase 2. This goes for some of the ELD bullets just released, even a couple more Berger's to go in.

Library update will come out in 2 phases. Phase 1 is already being worked on, phase 2 will have the rest of this falls new offerings. This means you will see some of the new bullets but not all of them. For instance half of the RDF bullets are in the new update now, the other half will be in phase 2. This goes for some of the ELD bullets just released, even a couple more Berger's to go in.

half of the new RDF bullets are in the update now , did the Litz team test out these BC's that you have in the bullet library or are you going by Nosler's data ?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.