• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED A-5L for Lawton 8000

Joel Russo

This is the A-5L that we designed for the Lawton 8000 Action.

I make this A-5L and a modified version with an MBR style rear, I made this one by mistake. So it's for sale.

$375.00 plus shipping.

IMG_09752.jpg

IMG_09772.jpg

Mistake

Joel

Looks good, Can't wait till the correct one gets here. You'll have to put pics up when you get it done, Some of the guys may be interested in the A-5L without the hook like I was

Eric

Hey if I bought that stock it would give me a hell of a reason to buy a Lawton 8000 action !!! , not sure the wife will go for it though especialy with tax season comming.

I do like that color though.

boy it sucks being a working stiff.

Eric,

I'll have yours done by next week.

James,

Just tell her that the stock will be the "cheapest component" in the whole build. ;)

At Eric's request, I'm posting a pic of his Modified version that I just made for him.

IMG_09862.jpg

IMG_09832.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Joel,

Will the Lawton 8000 handle a cartridge based on the Cheytac Huh?

Ya gotta start some place, I was thinking more along the lines of stating the project with the trigger guard;)

Lawton is just up the road from here, I just gotta go visit......... May I can scarf on some shavings to kind of dream about.:rolleyes:

Roy,

The 8000 was designed by Lawton for Chey Tac to use for the .408. It was originally called the 321.
Available to the public is the 8000, in both single shot and repeater.

Barney is having some health issues at the moment, but give a call and see what they scrape up off the floor for you. ;)

Trigger guard huh? Well, I'll help a guy out and throw one in on the deal... just for you Roy.:D