• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lawton 8000 action sale

jackson

It is the time of year when we here at Lawton put up some sales on the good ol web. I have chosen lrh for this years sale and have been doing some reading and posting a few things to see what kind of shooters we have here. I am impressed with all the help and knowledge on this site. Well here it is I am offering our 8000 long range action in cm or ss and it can be a repeater or single shot. It comes with a 40moa rail standard or we will make it to suit your needs depending on how far out you want to shoot. The cost is $1000 a $200 savings and is $100 below dealer cost. The time frame is around 1month delivery depending on how many are sold. We do ask for half down but if you are willing to wait we do offer payment plans to suit your needs. For those of you who take advantage of this and chose to build the whole gun you will receive even more discounts on the barrel and the chambering. Thanks alot for your support and help.

Jackson Rose
Manager Lawton Machine
email [email protected]
web site [email protected]

Last edited:
Wish I had the cash to get in on this deal! This would be perfect for the snipetac I want to build!

Jackson, that is a super offer. I appreciate you choosing our site for the sale.

Thanks Jackson!! I need better glass before another action but I'll swing in today and check one out!

Yes we chamber for snipetac and there will be an additional 10% off on the barrel and chambering. I could quote you a price if you give me some more specifics. Size length steel Flutes brake etc.

Last edited:
A avarage chamber/barrel job is gonna run about 900 depending on the options. usually dont get much over 1k.

It is the time of year when we here at Lawton put up some sales on the good ol web. I have chosen lrh for this years sale and have been doing some reading and posting a few things to see what kind of shooters we have here. I am impressed with all the help and knowledge on this site. Well here it is I am offering our 8000 long range action in cm or ss and it can be a repeater or single shot. It comes with a 40moa rail standard or we will make it to suit your needs depending on how far out you want to shoot. The cost is $1000 a $200 savings and is $100 below dealer cost. The time frame is around 1month delivery depending on how many are sold. We do ask for half down but if you are willing to wait we do offer payment plans to suit your needs. For those of you who take advantage of this and chose to build the whole gun you will receive even more discounts on the barrel and the chambering. Thanks alot for your support and help.

Jackson Rose
Manager Lawton Machine
email [email protected]
web site [email protected]
PM sent

I would love to have on!! Especially in a month or two!! The fact of the matter is I have had one ordered for over a year and have been lied to several times about when I could expect to get it. Even paid for it when it was ordered. To make a long story short I just hope I see it some day. I would suggest nobody ordering one and if you do make **** sure you pay when you get it.

I have a feeling this problem probably extends way past the tow of us. The did finally answer the phone the other day when my gunsmith called and said the would go ahead and ship the bottom metal. I don't know what I can do with that without the aciton. They said they would have the aciton to him within a month? Lawton also told me in September I would have it the first week in October? All this came after I ordered it in Feburary 2010 with them telling me 6-8 weeks delivery time. I started to get a Bat aciton, but they were three months out and I was trying to get the rifle built by August 2010 to take hunting. Man if I could just turn back time!!

I was all ready to get one of these but after reading this I thank the man that started this needs to give us more info if I order one and it's not here like u tell me I have to drive 30 hours to get u face to face and i have been told I'm nuts just don't try t £*** me I will expect to here from someone from Lawton on this
By the way I alway get my money back