7mmSTW Picture Thread

I was all set to order the same VX6 4x24 but in the TMOA but Leupold pulled it from their line. When I email them they said they are revising the VX6 line and it will get a new product code? Said to wait until after Shot Show of more info. I find several of the same 115009 scope online and might just get one of them rather then wait until March for the replacement to start shipping.

Did I mention I really like your gun.

jjw

I was all set to order the same VX6 4x24 but in the TMOA but Leupold pulled it from their line. When I email them they said they are revising the VX6 line and it will get a new product code? Said to wait until after Shot Show of more info. I find several of the same 115009 scope online and might just get one of them rather then wait until March for the replacement to start shipping.

Did I mention I really like your gun.

jjw

I would imagine the replacement will come with inflated prices... Might get a good deal on the older model.

She's just sitting in the safe for now. I'm putting my new build in a Manners. Might be for sale if you or anyone else is interested.
If you'd be interested in a possible trade with a brand new unused HS Precision 5R Milspec LA stock, let me know. I might know where one is sitting on a rifle that hasn't been fired or bedded yet. :D

I like that ai chassis, how much do they cost, are they easy to assemble and where do I get one!

Thanks

AI will run you $1,170 @ Mile High. You save about $60 if you are a Snipers Hide member. As far as installation it's only two bolts. What action are you currently running?

Those chassis setups do look fierce, they make me think of a sniper taking a shot at 700+ yards. I'll always admire them, but I guess my rifles will always have a wood stock! :D

Actually, I was looking recently at a chassis for my Garand, thinking I might be able to mount a scope to the chassis instead of the action, but that didn't work out. Oh well!

Stiller predator, long action 7 stw, I have the 338 cip lapua mags. I got the mags from them a while back, they are a good shop. I'm running them in a Seekins DBM system right now. Works great but I'm thinking about this stock as I'm mostly shooting this rifle at targets and for fun. I have another 7 stw to hunt with.

Thanks,