30 sherman magnum

No, they shouldn't have any issues. The question becomes, is an 8 necessary or is it just building a little more pressure.
An 8 covers your tail for whatever though!
I wanted to have maximum stability through transonic flight and certain bullets liked the 8 twist more than a slower twist barrel. I am shooting in some ELR competitions exceeding the distances most people shoot.
My match rifle has a 32" barrel and is shooting the 230 smk's at 3060 fps which is the lower node. I can definitely run faster but that gets me out to 2500 yards with no issue. My hunting rifle has a 26" barrel running the 245gr EOL's at 2950fps and is my dedicated elk rig. Overkill? Probably but it scratches my itch..

I wanted to have maximum stability through transonic flight and certain bullets liked the 8 twist more than a slower twist barrel. I am shooting in some ELR competitions exceeding the distances most people shoot.
My match rifle has a 32" barrel and is shooting the 230 smk's at 3060 fps which is the lower node. I can definitely run faster but that gets me out to 2500 yards with no issue. My hunting rifle has a 26" barrel running the 245gr EOL's at 2950fps and is my dedicated elk rig. Overkill? Probably but it scratches my itch..
Over Kill ??? No such thing

makes sense for that!

I'm having nothing but problems with my Forster case trimmer due to the pilot. Thinking of switching to the L.E. Wilson case trimmer. Can I use the 300PRC case holder with the 30SM or ???

I'm having nothing but problems with my Forster case trimmer due to the pilot. Thinking of switching to the L.E. Wilson case trimmer. Can I use the 300PRC case holder with the 30SM or ???
Use the 300 PRC case holder and if you know someone with a 300 PRC reamer you could hog it out some so more of the case is exposed.

Okay, finally got my 30SM built! Only took 10 months of waiting for my action and barrel. First time I've ever had to fire form brass (bought my brass from Rich) so I've got a few dumb questions:

I know some people are just buying factory 300PRC ammo and getting brass that way, so I assume I should just load up my brass to spec for 300PRC using a starting load (say 75gr of H1000 under a 200gr SMK) and call it done? Any need to get a little bit of jam to help form the shoulder or is off the lands okay?

I know about the cornmeal method, but figured I'd break in my barrel at the same time.

Okay, finally got my 30SM built! Only took 10 months of waiting for my action and barrel. First time I've ever had to fire form brass (bought my brass from Rich) so I've got a few dumb questions:

I know some people are just buying factory 300PRC ammo and getting brass that way, so I assume I should just load up my brass to spec for 300PRC using a starting load (say 75gr of H1000 under a 200gr SMK) and call it done? Any need to get a little bit of jam to help form the shoulder or is off the lands okay?

I know about the cornmeal method, but figured I'd break in my barrel at the same time.
I always jam for fireforming. It just ensures ignition with the cartridge tight to the bolt.