26 Nosler Wildcats - 30 Nosler (308)

• Thread starter Deleted member 46119
  • Start date
I ordered my 28 nosler dies. Got a good price. Instead $102, I got the dealer price of $68 + $8.50 shipping. They are 3 weeks behind. Later I will get the micrometer seating die

I ordered my 28 nosler dies. Got a good price. Instead $102, I got the dealer price of $68 + $8.50 shipping. They are 3 weeks behind. Later I will get the micrometer seating die
Can you get me a set?

Yes. The one I ordered is the basic full length. 80790 is the catalog#. I intend to send the resizing die to JLC precision after reading about his bushing upgrade. Let me know which set you want. I can get dealer prices on all.

BTW, I sent an inquiry to redding engineering about a set of 30 28nosler dies. If they can make them, I will get prices for any who are interested.

Hey Fred

I sent an email to redding to find out if I can have a set drop shipped to you. I'll let you know

Ok. What do you have planned for 2 sets. Just curious.

One will stay as is. One will be sent to JLC Precision to get fitted for bushings for the 308/26-Nosler. I'm gonna try to make my own for the 338/26-Nosler as I have a resize reamer and blank.

Cool. That is information that I can really use. I was talking with redding about having 308 28N dies made. I didn't know that JLC could change the resizer die to 308 Just have to concentrate on seating die.
Thanks

Cool. That is information that I can really use. I was talking with redding about having 308 28N dies made. I didn't know that JLC could change the resizer die to 308 Just have to concentrate on seating die.
Thanks
He responded to my e-mail and asked if I wanted one die to do them all.

What email address are you using to contact jlc precision? I've only contacted him through his cell. Emailed a couple times with no response so far.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.