Naming the 26 Nosler wildcats.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46119
  • Start date

How shall we name it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the three digit bullet number/26 and add Seaman or what ever name you name your designs. 26 tell you that it is a Nosler

I like the three digit bullet number/26 and add Seaman or what ever name you name your designs. 26 tell you that it is a Nosler
I appreciate it but it's not really my thing to put my name on stuff like this.

Since someone else has already made the 28 Nosler, 284/26 Nosler, 7mm/26 Nosler, 7mm Nosler I need to be considerate of Tim and of course Dave Kiff/PTG listed the reamers minutes before I called to order mine.

I guess my 323/8mm will be called 8mmS/26 Nosler since it will be made from a Gwerk 98 Large ring Turkish.

I just talked with Tim McWorter very nice guy. He may call his 28 MCR, 30 MCR, etc...

Straight 26 Nosler necked up so there should be no worries or dangers accidentally chambering a 284/26 Nosler.

Please keep voting.

I'll like that gesture! As soon as that round appears on the marked I'll be one of its first buyers in Europe. I promise!
It will take Nosler getting on board with all this for it to be commercial.

I expect they will. I hope they see the momentum and get on it fast before anyone else.

Well, there really is no issue with the various belted magnums. 7mm RM, 338 WM. Same case, different caliber. No confusion.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.