26 Nosler Wildcats - 28 Nosler (284)

• Thread starter Deleted member 46119
  • Start date
I picked up both sets Fred... just 'cause ... ha

If you decide ya only want one set ... still cool, somebody else might want the other set of dies .....

Both sets are yours if want 'em .... they are $64.99 + tax n USPS Priority shipping......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 54
also .... giving ya first dibs if ya interested, if not ..will be posting in classifieds ...

just recently yanked a blued 24" 7mm Rem Mag barrel off a Rem700 donor for my 7mm LRH project,
this came off an older gun, back when Rem used ta make em good,
round count unknown .... barrel, stock and trigger up for grabs .... pm me for details ...

pic of rifle it below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 75
I picked up both sets Fred... just 'cause ... ha

If you decide ya only want one set ... still cool, somebody else might want the other set of dies .....

Both sets are yours if want 'em .... they are $64.99 + tax n USPS Priority shipping......
PM me a number and payment method. I'll figure out how to ream one to make a 308/28-Nosler die. Sometimes seater mods are easier but we'll have to see how they built them.

I guess I gotta jump back & forth to keep up with ya'll. Reamers ordered for both rifles. No reply on nitriding. No reply on redding 308 28 nosler dies. Thats cool.

If you ordered a custom reamer for the 28 Nosler would you allow for more neck length? To those who have these new nosler rounds are you seeing any case growth? Thanks

If you ordered a custom reamer for the 28 Nosler would you allow for more neck length? To those who have these new nosler rounds are you seeing any case growth? Thanks
Yes you can get the neck any way you want with a custom reamer.

I have not seen any case growth yet. Several firings in the testing series.

Thanks.....I know I can get the reamer made for a longer neck...just wanted to know if it was worth it.....If the case doesnt grow as you say.... it isn't worth it to me...Thanks again.

I have 8 sets on order since last month and don't need them all.

Full length bushing sizer plus competition seater. This is the best set of dies available.

$177 plus $5 shipping.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.