Yellowstone’s Grizzly #399 Killed

memtb

It's everywhere regarding peoples driving habits; way to occupied with cell phones, vehicle technology, etc. Also aggressive driving regarding speed, following distance, and you name it.

Many drivers are mentally unprepared to be behind the wheel often times ….. pushing a 2 ton "bullet" down the road with disregard.

I agree that a lot of critters don't stand a chance and you can add bicyclists, pedestrians, etc to that list …… 😳

I read the article linked. Says she was south of the park, (probably where traffic travels at higher speeds?) Also doesn't indicate anywhere that the driver was distracted or responsible by negligence. These vehicle/wildlife incidents happen. Yes, it's unfortunate but stepping out in front of a moving vehicle may get one the Darwin Award, no matter the species.

Hate to see this unfortunate accident that caused an iconic grizz a premature death. Would much rather see her pass like "Brutus" in Jackson at elk refuge of natural causes. Becoming more rare these days to witness majestic animals in the wild.

Critters die, that's part of living, we can't really believe she'd live forever to foster feelings for a Disney land utopia. They die in all sorts of ways, this bear just happened to get hit by a car. If we're going to comment on people's driving that's a whole nother rabbit hole to go down. There's plenty more to replace her I wouldn't get too worked up.

Hate to see this unfortunate accident that caused an iconic grizz a premature death. Would much rather see her pass like "Brutus" in Jackson at elk refuge of natural causes. Becoming more rare these days to witness majestic animals in the wild.
Not where I live. I see a lot of pronghorn, deer and elk on my 145 mile drive to work and home. Of course when the grizzlies make their way to my section of the state that will probably end.

Not where I live. I see a lot of pronghorn, deer and elk on my 145 mile drive to work and home. Of course when the grizzlies make their way to my section of the state that will probably e. Sounds like you live in a beautiful area! I also see quite a few deer down south where I live. I was referring to the extraordinary individual of that specie.
Critters die, that's part of living, we can't really believe she'd live forever to foster feelings for a Disney land utopia. They die in all sorts of ways, this bear just happened to get hit by a car. If we're going to comment on people's driving that's a whole nother rabbit hole to go down. There's plenty more to replace her I wouldn't get too worked up.
I'm way out of range from being worked up, just commenting on #399's death. As far as Disney land utopia, 🤯