Wyoming Nonresident Booklet

Congratulations Bill. It was a good game and went right down to the wire. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Too bad about you not gettiing introduced to some of the finer things in life like potted meat sandwiches.

I will send Jimm an email to post the picture.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Well, we tried to give it away @ the end just like we have 4 previous times this year but I guess a win is a win.

Great use of those 3 timeouts by the interim coach as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif After that long run by Savage, why wouldn't you give your offense a little time to get something done against a defense that has choked all year????

I anxiously await the pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!

Re: JIMM

I think your crawfishing on our bet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

You sure you didn't send some guys wearing suits and carrying violin cases out to AR to see Jimm?? Kind of odd that he is the only one w/the pic and now he's missing don't you think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif??

He was withholding the picture because I had an incriminating picture of him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I imagine the truth is that his son Jesse is the one who actually has the picture and Jim is having to get it from him. Jesse was the official score keeper and photographer. I guess he will be around in a day or so with it.

sorry guys ,

notwithholding the pic i, its just that I'm in Kansas pheasant hunting and cant access the pic from here .

I will post the pic as soon as I get back next week .
BB , I have a pic of the herd buck I shot that is worse than the one youu have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jim B.

Have a good time phesant hunting and be sure to wear your glasses so you don't shoot to many hens. Nor do you want to join the Dick Cheny Hunting club. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I am in no hurry for the picture to be posted and can wait three of four months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just wanted to bump this back up so Jimm won't have any trouble finding it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

I posted up a couple of warm up shots up in the hunting section and if he is still not back I have a couple more stories before we get to the "Herd Buck".

Thanks Bill for the bump , kept me from digging too deep .
So , here it is , photographic evidence that it is hard to judge an animals size at 700 yds with Tasco 8x 30 binoculars [image]
bbsherdbuck.jpg
[/image]

Sorry it took so long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Jim B.

Next time don't shoot the one that is nursing!!

I must say that was worth the wait. I'm pretty sure I saw a jackrabbit that was bigger than that when I was in MT several years ago. Impressive for a 700 yd shot though. Still, maybe you better go ahead and buy those Swaros to keep this from happening again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Isn't that one hell of a herd buck!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

P.S.

It's really hard to hit the little ones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts